View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Davis View Post
I have the old type in the round white deal that just sits on the roof sort of low down behind the front air conditioner (it doesn't go up and down). The new Birds have something that looks similar but it goes up about 3 feet on those 2 tubes. Although mine rotates fine, I don't get very good reception.

I was wondering when everything goes digital if it is time to replace mine with one of those cheap ones from Camping World, or try to get one of those new ones like on the new Birds (I have a 95 BMC). Or should I be looking at something else entirely.

Any suggestions would be nice. Since mine rotates, I obviously have power up there, but I haven't really gone up there and looked at it to see how it is attached (I really wish I had a ladder on the back of my bus) or what other type will fit if I take it off.

Thanks for any ideas.

Lee,

All that you will need is the converter box, check out these threads on that subject Digital TV Deadline / Analog to Digital TV Coverter and TV antenna

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11