View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

www.tweetys.com has the fittings that I want, I found them there as a set, http://www.tweetys.com/index.asp?Pag...OD&ProdID=7023 but I was hoping to find just the male portion. They almost look like shop air line hose fittings, but they probably have a different seal for the propane. I had an Extend a Stay on the old bus, but they are designed about the same as the type that I'm using right now and would also require me to have to crawl under the coach to connect and disconnect, I want one just like the grill hookup, so I can route the line through the little door and just reach in there to do the connecting.

The external tank that I use is similar to this one LP TANK.jpg it is located at the back of the property behind a fence. The propane dealer comes out with the bulk propane truck to fill it once a month, during the winter months. When I had the shop built they plumbed in the propane lines underground for the heat and when I built the pad for the bus, they came out and buried a separate line up to the deck next to the 'Bird, so it is very easy to hook it up there on that end.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LP TANK.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	184  

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11