View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020

Well how about this one . In fact you wont believe it but it is true . My accountant , in house gets a email from my partner . This email is perfect name s her I mean I tell you there is no way to know it is not him . So it said go to the trust fund and wire 147k , yes this is not a misprint . He also enclosed a invoice from china . We deal with china . So she send it . Two days latter another email arrives this time 87k , so she wires the money . Then one day latter they ask for 35k . She wires the funds . Next day they ask for 168k . Now she looks at the account and realizes there is nothing left . Then and only then she walks 3o feet to his office and ask where the money for the wire will come from , to which he said " What are you talking about " . We were able to freeze 78k in Hong Kong but it might take 2 years to get it .
My point is they hack your account they study who you email , how you email and where your money is , and then they make there move . Sad but a True Story . Happened in Dec.

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com