Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:

Old 04-01-2018

I called Good sam this weekend and was routed and rerouted and dispatched thru multiple different companies.. told me they were going to call me back within a half hour... 3 hours later they called me back.. luckily this was for a tire repair and I was at a campground or I would have been pissed!!!! I ended up finding my own tire service and they came out within the hour... great service!!! Good sam is trash in my opinion