Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions

Highway, Road and Weather Forecast and Radar Conditions Sometimes as we travel throughout the country it may help to know what the current Highway, Road and Weather conditions are. Here is a good place to list current conditions and also good and bad roads that you have found in your travels You will also find here links to all of the USA road conditions and Weather Forecast and Radar condition web sites.

Site Search:

Old 10-12-2019

Man I feel bad for you guys. Stay safe. I got to be one of the few coming up from the south. Leaving Monday 0dark30
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 10-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRasman View Post
Man I feel bad for you guys. Stay safe. I got to be one of the few coming up from the south. Leaving Monday 0dark30
It was not bad at all! It was really cold at night Wednesday night! Other than that cruised all the way here! Took a short pit stop outside Rock Springs and beside a few construction zones along the I80 there no other issues! Except I noticed my cruise control doesn’t work below 50 miles/ hour. It keeps throttling up and down!
sskhosravi@gmail.com
www.coddiwomplers.org
Old 10-12-2019

Shahin, glad you made it out of the storm. We were going to Yellowstone then to spearfish when the storm hit. Yellowstone was great 70 one day 4 deg the next with 60 plus winds. Did not go to spearfish. The diesel we bought in Post falls was summer blend so we had to deal with that, crazy being in the same blizzard going to different events.
82 FC 33 250 left me for another
Sumner Wa.
Old 10-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mehr View Post
Shahin, glad you made it out of the storm. We were going to Yellowstone then to spearfish when the storm hit. Yellowstone was great 70 one day 4 deg the next with 60 plus winds. Did not go to spearfish. The diesel we bought in Post falls was summer blend so we had to deal with that, crazy being in the same blizzard going to different events.
Gene,
It was a cold couple of nights. I stayed around Ogden UT to wait out the storm! But it was really cold at night. I am happy to report after two hard driving days. I’m in Nebraska and I believe night temperature is around 34 or so!

Stay safe and hope to meet you some day.
sskhosravi@gmail.com
www.coddiwomplers.org