Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 11-10-2009

Default Cruise

Just spoke with the nice folks (Stu) at King Cruise. Has anyone installed their product? I could use any pointers. Ordered their kit and will have that thing installed before I try another 500 plus day.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 12-01-2010

Default Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Just spoke with the nice folks (Stu) at King Cruise. Has anyone installed their product? I could use any pointers. Ordered their kit and will have that thing installed before I try another 500 plus day.
How did your install go and are you happy with there product, I am looking for a new cruise control unit.
Thanks
Old 12-01-2010

Hello Tim and Welcome! The King Cruise is doing very well. I have had one adjustment I had to make from the original install. I had to move the Pick up sensor just a bit closer to the magnets. Thats it. Sure makes the days less stressful. Since the install a year ago we have logged well over 12,000 miles. Additional questions let me know I'll be happy to answer.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 12-02-2010

Default Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Hello Tim and Welcome! The King Cruise is doing very well. I have had one adjustment I had to make from the original install. I had to move the Pick up sensor just a bit closer to the magnets. Thats it. Sure makes the days less stressful. Since the install a year ago we have logged well over 12,000 miles. Additional questions let me know I'll be happy to answer.
Thanks Rick for the fast reply, I think I will pickup one for my coach have a great day.
Tim
Old 12-02-2010

I have an old one which is not working in the PT-36. In following some troubleshooting steps, I see the red light (faintly) lit on the main board within the king control box. Haven't made further troubleshooting progress beyond that step. The control unit upfront, while underway doesn't seem to do anything. I did notice a clipped wire on the external plug.

Also, the cable is attached to the throttle control.

I have the troubleshooting guide from the king control website.
Doug
Ex-PT36