Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 02-16-2016

Had a little difficulty understanding Duke. Which bus are you talking about the one in Vancouver or the one in NC? Buy the one in NC so I can stop drooling over it.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 02-16-2016

John, I'd like to do a magician trick for misdirection and tell you Vancouver bus since it would be real close -- sister Mary plasida, catholic education, told me to tell the truth, so it's the one in N.C., assuming it's still for sale when i'm ready to buy, AND, you don't give in to temptation and buy it first --
Old 02-16-2016

John, I'd like to do a magician trick for misdirection and tell you Vancouver bus since it would be real close -- sister Mary plasida, catholic education, told me to tell the truth, so it's the one in N.C., assuming it's still for sale when i'm ready to buy, AND, you don't give in to temptation and buy it first --
Old 02-17-2016

I sincerely apologize for double post -- many software hang up problems since win 10 update
Old 02-17-2016

Duke I am tempted but it's bad timing for me so no worries. I was thinking about looking at but best I do not. I've got all I need and a bunch of irons in the fire which I need to address before I go off and do something I should not.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 02-17-2016

That's a beautiful coach....have always wanted a Bird but would need to sell the Vogue. Have been looking at 2000-2001 LXi's but can't seem to find the perfect match. Love that paint job!!!
Old 02-18-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrdbrain View Post
thanks captainbb for your reply -- am working on getting "local" heavy equipment diesel mechanic to drive over for a look -- have arranged to inspect site and amenities (medical facilities, stores, mechanic availability, etc) in two weeks -- if everything falls into place, I will physically move to my retirement home and continue search for bb, if I pass on this one for some reason -- youngest brother and I will fly to N.C. for final inspection and leisurely drive to omak having a sort of mini vacation along the way -- excited doesn't begin to describe my feelings about this major life change
Curious if you ever got a mechanic to give the bus an inspection? ?
fmca 200288
eglider03@gmail.com
Old 02-18-2016

At the price he is asking,that 91 is a very good deal considering all of the upgrades done to it.
It's beautiful.
I wish for mine to be as nice someday.
Old 02-20-2016

haven't lined up mechanic yet -- packing for trip to omak as first step in process of securing site to place it -- sad if it sells before i have all my ducks in a row for retirement --
Old 02-21-2016

Duke, if you are looking for a mechanical evaluation Carolina Auto, Truck, and Coach in Charlotte is probably the best motorcoach shop in the region and the owner is a former Wanderlodge owner. The do lots of high end coach work directly and some of the large RV dealers and NASCAR teams outsource their more complex bus mechanical work to them. They also did an engine swap for another WOG member this summer. They did my work while I was an owner and I would recommend them without hesitation. For what it's worth, the shop owner Jay lives near the the coach in Mooresville NC.

Phone is 704-342-3212; they are located near the airport if you want to meet the bus for an on site inspection. Good luck.