Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 09-08-2009

Default Anyone have a Spare Suburban NT16F?

My middle (kitchen) furnace in a 82 FC33 is in need of a motor. Actually, I still think I can fix it, but have used every combination of cuss words that I know along with some new ones and we're still needing excessive amps to make the motor run... plus, I'm tired of holding back those stupid brushes to reassemble.

Maybe I need to try some of those old pinewood derby axle tricks. (dremel, polishing compound, graphite....do you remember?)

I was wondering if anyone has done a replacement and hasn't gotten around to throwing the old suburban NT16 out yet. If so, I may be willing to make a deal.
96 WB
Valparaiso, In./Baldwin, Mi.