Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your SP model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....List your SP parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 06-11-2018

Sure. The aluminum vertical side piece was not bad except breaking loose the Philips sheet metal screws. The bracket then slides out, As for the plastic shroud piece I used a heat gun and a small screwdriver to break a corner loose , then a bigger one to slowly separate it from the body. Again, the screws were fun but a little impact screwdriver broke them loose. The shroud itself came off pretty easy with 3 or 4 3/8" head metal screws holding it on. A long extension (20" or so) with a drill driver backed them off easily and then it is just a matter of working it off and around the bumper brackets to take off.
Once they are off the access is great and it was a good time to clean up the venting and wiring before putting it back together.
After the new buckets were installed I did notice the new buckets sat back a little more from the front light bar by in my case that was because they were both pointing and angled so the beams were not centered.
Everything went back on easier than it came off and a little touch up paint on the screw heads and you can't tell they were out.
porschenein59@gorge.net

"There comes a time in a mans life where he must take the bull by the tail,, and face the situation."
Old 06-11-2018
tintent

I purchased a damaged sp 36 hit in the rear we patched the air to air and radiator . This weekend we made a run from north Carolina to Maine . got home and now it is time to start on the body repairs .
the rear hatch and bumper is repairable . I need a left rear lovered vent for the engine bay it measures 24 3/4 w by 37 3/4 lg outside dim .this one could be repaired however it will be a boat load of work . any one out their parting out an sp ?
Old 06-11-2018

Randy has some SP parts from a salvage SP. Have you tried him?
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 06-11-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintent View Post
I need a left rear lovered vent for the engine bay it measures 24 3/4 w by 37 3/4 lg outside dim .this one could be repaired however it will be a boat load of work . any one out their parting out an sp ?
Call Dan Hartley for the louvers. He may have what you need.

Coach Parts Inc
Phone: 727-420-6805
Email: coachparts@gmail.com
Very soon Web address: www.coachparts.net

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"