Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 09-28-2014
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

OK, now that everybody has had some time to vent, in all fairness lets look at Kevin's descriptive posts again

Dirty Birdie

1983 PT36 $25,000 FIRM
Hi All, we've owned our PT for two years and I hate to sell, but my wife says I spend more time tinkering with it than we do using it. It's in really nice shape and drives beautiful. Some of my upgrades include: new Sharp Convection, LED tail, back-up, side turn signals, 1,000 mile since the replacement of all fluids and lubes, except differential and brake fluid, Bluetooth stereo with hands free phone microphone and wired thru video system to broadcast movie audio throughout the coach, blue ray player with wireless receiver. Other upgrades done within the past 10 years: New awnings, total interior remodel (ceramic floors, carpet and upholstery), 4 year old Dometic refrigerator. If I don't sell it by the end of October, I will be winterizing her and putting her to bed for the winter and will relist in the spring. I'm located 40 miles north of Detroit.

6V92 turbo 173,000 miles, Jake Brake, Perkins generator (runs perfect), basement A/C (all three blow Ice Cold). I had a professional appraisal done before picking it up from Parliamentin Clearwater, FL and can provide it for review to any serious inquiries.

For more info.
Call, or email me

Kevin Crane
248-403-6276
fpd965@toast.net

Attached Thumbnails

Dirty Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD33
Brake fluid?

Oops, I guess it would be kind of tough to change the brake fluid on this one, wouldn't it???

Kevin Crane
Waterford, MI
1983 PT36

Dirty Birdie

Okay, so if any of you wise guys have a true interest in our coach, get in touch with me. Bill, I am absolutely available to have you check her out and take it for a ride if anyone is really interested and not just kicking tires. I am going to list it on eBay with a starting bid of $22,500.00 and see what happens.

Kevin Crane
Waterford, MI
1983 PT36

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 09-28-2014

Kevin, saw your post when you first put it up. Then and now I still think it is a great looking coach. Sorry you need to sell and I wish you luck with the sale (as a wife, sorry but I get it ). I actually know a few non WOGgers who have shown interest in ours and I will let them know about yours. Again good luck - love the electronic upgrades!

Frances
1989 SP36
apdefreit@hotmail.com (Alan)
fadefreitas@outlook.com (Frances)
Old 10-01-2014

I saw this coach at Parliament when it was for sale. It is a nice coach. I love the color scheme
Old 10-09-2014

Sooo, what happened on eBay? When I last checked it had 19 hrs to go, had one bid for the minimum, from a person making their first ever bid. When I went back today to see how it came out, it's gone- not listed for auction, and not in completed listings. Did it sell off of eBay and get pulled?
Old 10-09-2014

it is in my ended/completed listings and says sold
Old 10-09-2014

So is it sold?
306-850-9950 (cell)
Old 10-10-2014

Lightbulb I pulled it off! I get to keep my Dirty Birdie!

As promised, I'm checking back in with an update on our bus. I only received one bid from an unqualified buyer who informed me that he would need to get financing - Really??? Anyway, the silver lining is that I have demonstrated to the wife that now is not the time to sell the coach. I'm just going to liquidate some stock that I own that has doubled in the past year, pay off the Cherokee and get this off her radar.

Were heading to the Lake Erie shoreline just east of Toledo 10/23 for our annual fall color tour (14 year tradition).

I'm happy to say that I'm sticking around for a while.

Cheers,

Kevin & Paula

Kevin Crane
Waterford, MI
1983 PT36
Old 10-10-2014
Administrator

Hey Good morning Kevin, This is great news.
Old 10-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Birdie View Post

Were heading to the Lake Erie shoreline just east of Toledo 10/23 for our annual fall color tour (14 year tradition).

I'm happy to say that I'm sticking around for a while.

Cheers,

Kevin & Paula
Are you staying at Maumee Bay State Park? We go there about once a year. Great place with big cul de sac sites.
Old 10-10-2014

Kevin,

Please do all us lookers, fence sitters, tire kickers and me, well I am all the above I guess a favor and put sold in your listing or keeping or something. I notice this is lacking a lot here in the for sale section and is kinda a bummer to read and find out at the end it is already sold. Or maybe mighty Finn would like to put them in another thread? Just a request.