Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 10-25-2014

Default Anyone know this Bird?

A couple of weeks ago I saw this coach listed on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-BLUEBIR...pt=RVs_Campers

I sent the owner an email and never heard back. Now it's listed on Craigslist and I sent another email and am waiting to hear from them.

https://valdosta.craigslist.org/rvs/4723738547.html

I'm wondering if anyone knows this coach and could fill me in.

Thanks
Old 10-25-2014

can't view listing
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 10-25-2014

Ernie,
Sorry, I should have said that the ebay listing expired a couple weeks ago so it's not an active advertisement, but the ebay link should still work. If you click the picture of the Bird that says ENDED on the expired listing, it will pull up the old listing so you can see the details. (At least it does on my computer) The seller only had one picture for the ebay listing.
Thanks
Old 10-25-2014

Sold twice since then! See "Nice 1990 SP36 for sale in NorthCarolina $31,000." It's in this sub-forum, dated 7-11-2014.
lurker

Last edited by Martin Thomson; 10-25-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-25-2014

Martin,
This one I'm looking at is a 1989 40', not the same coach. I've read thru most of the threads to see if it had been talked about before and I haven't seen it unless I'm missing something. (Wouldn't be the 1st time )
According to the old ad it sounds like it's been in the same family for years and hasn't been driven in 5 or 6 years.
Thanks
Old 10-25-2014

The Silver Anniversary coach would have XXV on the sides- this one does not. Says it has 276, 000 miles- WELL- it hasn't sat.
With a new ONAN generator with lots of hours- and shipping to the United States- smells like - you know - scam, rat, ex- wife- run away
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 10-25-2014
WanderBee

Its not a scam. Those folks have been trying to sell that Bird for quite a long time. They also have posted ads and a video to one of the Facebook Wanderlodge groups.

The URL to the group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/253796408160639/

The URL to the video is...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=7917321475362590

The latest price via the Facebook ad is $30K (instead of $35K).

You might be able to contact them through Facebook as well.

I don't know anything about it in terms of condition. Its owned by a family and they are selling their father's Bird. I am not sure if he is still alive or not. But, he's no longer able to use it in either case. I think Randy may have talked to them about it but I am not real sure about what he might know.
Marietta, GA
Old 10-25-2014
RV Appraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Ekberg View Post
The Silver Anniversary coach would have XXV on the sides- this one does not. Says it has 276, 000 miles- WELL- it hasn't sat.
With a new ONAN generator with lots of hours- and shipping to the United States- smells like - you know - scam, rat, ex- wife- run away
My coach is marked a Silver Edition and it does not have the XXV on the sides; Blue Bird put Silver Edition on almost everything built in 1988-90. I think they had a bunch of those dash panels printed up and used them until they ran out.

This coach is owned by a family who lives in Bainbridge, GA and Randy has talked to them in the past, plus the daughter is a member on the Wanderlodge Facebook page and has been trying to sell it herself for months.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 10-26-2014

Thanks for the input gentlemen. I haven't had a response to my emails from the owner still. I'm not a facebook member so I can't send a message thru their site.
Hopefully they will get back to me. I'm interested if it's in good condition and the price is right.

Usually high miles don't scare me if an engine has been serviced regularly and parts changed as need, but the "not been driven for 5 or 6 years" kind of does.
Old 10-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan333 View Post
Thanks for the input gentlemen. I haven't had a response to my emails from the owner still. I'm not a facebook member so I can't send a message thru their site.
Hopefully they will get back to me. I'm interested if it's in good condition and the price is right.

Usually high miles don't scare me if an engine has been serviced regularly and parts changed as need, but the "not been driven for 5 or 6 years" kind of does.
According to her facebook video her name is Patrice Parker and her number is 239-400-3304. Says to text her...