Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 07-15-2014
Forum owner

i got my high school edumacation working on the teachers cars in the parking lot.
My english teachers car needed lotsa work.

High school was so easy!

The math teacher was also the baseball coach,i know more than you want to know about raking the clay on the baseball field.
He was also the drivers ed instructor.
His name was Ed.
so,we called him Drivers Ed,on driving days,
Physical Ed on baseball days,

My small class didnt learn didly.
Except how to wash cars and rake clay.
Wet clay sucks,by the way.

So,we all refuse to rake clay on a cold rainy day,so,Ed failed us all in english class.
So,i have to go to a night class to get that credit to graduate.

Guess whos teaching the night class?

Good old Drivers Ed.
we had a little meeting and he gave me the credit i needed.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 07-15-2014

Newer fc's have bigger windows which interrupt the rubrail. That one has the smaller windows I think.
Side Bath
3208NA (for now....)
Old 07-15-2014
Burnin Up in Az. :-)

Sure looks like a 78 to me. inside and out, from what I can see of the dash, no dash extensions. Plus the EASY way to tell, look at the ground clearance while parked.. definitely a spring bus.
eMail=[EMAIL="Mike.Putz@cox.net"]Mike.Putz@cox.net[/EMAIL] | Web=[url]http://mikeputz.com/[/url][COLOR=#0000ff]
Solar = [url]https://www.solarpenny.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=257[/url][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow][I]FMCA #236459, [/I][I]Good Sam #17270530, [/I][I]Vintage Birds #1509[/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 07-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Bill View Post
Thought about this for a moment and was curious about how many US citizens have english as a second language... check out page 3 of the attachment Yep, sure does look like we're a melting pot!

Yep, and I'm one of them. Spoke three English words when my mom and I got here in August 1953. I knew Hot Dog and Coke. A little German kid running around the streets near an American Army Post learned those words real quick. Most of the GIs couldn't resist giving up a few nickles to see the smile on a kids face when he handed them a Hot Dog and Coke.

Two weeks after getting here I started school. My mom wanted to keep me out for a year but the Francis Gollier, the first grade teacher, said she would start me right away and it would be fine. It was. By the second grade the teacher didn't know me and had no idea I was German until my mom came to a PTA meeting. I literally forgot all my German because my mom wouldn't speak it anymore. She said we were Americans now and we would speak English. I guess that's why I get madder than, you know what, when I run into an emigrant that can't speak a word of English

Jim and Michele Walters
2000 LX
'93 WLWB (Sold)
Bluebird of Happiness
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
260-224-1278
Old 07-15-2014

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by isp2952 View Post
[/COLOR]

Yep, and I'm one of them. Spoke three English words when my mom and I got here in August 1953. I knew Hot Dog and Coke. A little German kid running around the streets near an American Army Post learned those words real quick. Most of the GIs couldn't resist giving up a few nickles to see the smile on a kids face when he handed them a Hot Dog and Coke.

Two weeks after getting here I started school. My mom wanted to keep me out for a year but the Francis Gollier, the first grade teacher, said she would start me right away and it would be fine. It was. By the second grade the teacher didn't know me and had no idea I was German until my mom came to a PTA meeting. I literally forgot all my German because my mom wouldn't speak it anymore. She said we were Americans now and we would speak English. I guess that's why I get madder than, you know what, when I run into an emigrant that can't speak a word of English
Did you mean immigrant?
96 WB
Valparaiso, In./Baldwin, Mi.
Old 07-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Did you mean immigrant?
Either one. They both work.

Jim and Michele Walters
2000 LX
'93 WLWB (Sold)
Bluebird of Happiness
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
260-224-1278
Old 07-17-2014

For what it's worth, I contacted this fellow via email to say I'd like to see it this weekend, and to make bank arrangements for payment. I did not hear back, but his 2 Craigslist ads were revised later. One now reads $20,500, and the other $18,500. Perhaps the volume of replies convinced him he could get more?
lurker
Old 11-12-2014

Default This 78 for 12K is back

Guess he hasnt left the country yet! It's on Craigslist again but I don't know how to paste the new ad with this Kindle.
lurker
Old 11-12-2014
Beemer Tourer

Default This One?

http://burlington.craigslist.org/rvs/4755952255.html
Old 11-14-2014

I guess I'm like a lot of you guys and I don't have a lot of excitement and mysteries in my life. The big difference is that I really appreciate the poor Nigerian's who have gone the extra mile and learned, sorta, how to help folks like me invest their money in great deals. You gotta hand it to him, he's learned the English language, sorta. He's learned the basics of marketing, sorta. He's learned the intricacies of our banking system, sorta. He's learned how to screen his potential investors, sorta. He believes in sharing his knowledge and skills with every single Nigerian in the world, I'm just guessing here. And most important of all he's learned how to entertain a bunch of folks like me, and maybe you, with his various investment opportunities. Just think of him as a Dale Carnigie in the making, albeit one with poor English.

Bob Sumners
1993 WB
1983 PT35 Sold