Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Most Frequently Asked Questions About Operating Systems

Most Frequently Asked Questions About Operating Systems Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions about the operating systems on a 'Bird. If you have one that you think should be added place it in here.

Site Search:

Old 09-05-2008

Default Blue Bird Factory Customer Service

OK, I'm going out on a limb here.

Is it just me or am I the only one that is not getting very good Customer service from Blue Bird?

Tech support:
I've asked for an owner’s manual for my bird. Email, no reply. Called, send me an email with your address I was told. That was 3 weeks ago.

Parts:
Emailed about a precut piece of vinyl for my water-damaged roof in the bathroom. Reply, No Sir the headliners are all fitted per coach installation. You will need to remove the headliner and mark out a new one
On plywood and then recover, that is the only fix that I am aware off.
Emailed about a blank piece of vinyl for the water damaged roof in the bath room, no reply
Emailed about stainless steel rock guard for my lx, No reply
Emailed about touch-up paint or paint codes for my coach, No reply

I know that the company is going though some restructuring but at least a short return email could not be that hard?

I’m not trying to rock the boat. I know there are some people on here that say it’s better than it has been in a few years. I guess the service was real bad then.

OK, I’ll step off my soapbox.

Bob & Noelle Buscher
The Dog House
2006 M450 LXi
Elkhorn, NE
Old 09-05-2008

Default RE; Bluebird Service

Bob. The only person that has given me good service at BB is Earl Davis. He has always returned my calls and always tried to point me in the right if he didnt have the part I needed.Can't s ay that about the service dept.which to this day has never returned a call. Lee Condosta 85 PT 40 Holden N.C
Old 09-05-2008
Senior

Bob the factory sent Cd copies of all of the manuals it has on file so we could distribute them to everyone that needed a factory manual. WOO has a copy and I believe the other forums have copies. I also have a copy and have said more then once on this and other forums that I am willing to send anyone that needs a copy of their manal a copy IF THEY SEND ME THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO WARBUCKS@TDS.NET.

Many have asked me to send them a copy of their manuals by posting a message on WOO. Sorry but that does not help, for I need your email address to send it to you.

Bruce Morris also has a copy of the factory CD and you should be able to have him send you a copy of your manual. That is what Macy Neshati sent one to WOO for.
6V92
Old 09-06-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbbuscher View Post
Tech support:
I've asked for an owner’s manual for my bird. Email, no reply. Called, send me an email with your address I was told. That was 3 weeks ago.
Bob,

You can find out the information about how to get any Factory Manual direct from Tom Warner, by going to Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Manuals > All Factory manuals right here on the forum.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 09-06-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbucks13477 View Post
Bob the factory sent Cd copies of all of the manuals it has on file so we could distribute them to everyone that needed a factory manual. WOO has a copy and I believe the other forums have copies. I also have a copy and have said more then once on this and other forums that I am willing to send anyone that needs a copy of their manal a copy IF THEY SEND ME THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO WARBUCKS@TDS.NET.

Many have asked me to send them a copy of their manuals by posting a message on WOO. Sorry but that does not help, for I need your email address to send it to you.

Bruce Morris also has a copy of the factory CD and you should be able to have him send you a copy of your manual. That is what Macy Neshati sent one to WOO for.
There is no need to go to the WOO web site for that information, it can be freely gotten from Tom, right here on the Wanderlodge Owners Group forum, by going to Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Manuals > All Factory manuals right here on the forum.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 09-06-2008

there are holes on the cd that is some of the owners manuals are missing
notably 2002 2003
it leads me to believe that coachworks does not have access to these manuals
you may have to use a earlier year
You can also send me an email and i will send it to you
Make sure you can receive large files

Email stephen@dupreeproducts.com
www.dupreeproducts.com
Telephone 888 668 4288
cell 716 220 1267 or 905 246 4295
Please use email or telephone to contact
Old 09-06-2008
Forum owner

i'm sure your right steven,remember the cerebus years!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 09-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
there are holes on the cd that is some of the owners manuals are missing
notably 2002 2003
it leads me to believe that coachworks does not have access to these manuals
you may have to use a earlier year
You can also send me an email and i will send it to you
Make sure you can receive large files
Thanks guys.

I did get the 2001 copy from a member of this forum. For the most part it’s has 90% info is correct. There are some slight changes from my coach and the location of switches or items in the Manuel. I still don’t understand why you have such a hard time getting info from BlueBird. The Manuel is just one thing and thank goodness there is a great group if people here on this site to help you out.

Don’t get me wrong I truly believe that Blue Bird is the best Coach build on the road. I’m just a little disappointed in the customer service

Bobjr@johnrothandson.com

Bob & Noelle Buscher
The Dog House
2006 M450 LXi
Elkhorn, NE
Old 09-06-2008
Forum Moderator

We're all pulling for the new owners of BB and hopefully they will soon be up there with the likes of the Fantastic Vent Company when it comes to service. Growing pains I think.
Old 09-06-2008

Thumbs down

Bob Jesse Gibson is the telephone tech and never failed to return my calls within a couple of hours. When we were on the road I had to call him about an electrical problem and he worked me through it even on sunday. He will direct you to the right person if need be.
Terry Gigot
2005Lxi
Garden City Ks.