Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-24-2014
wtwtw wtwtw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Clearwater
Posts: 514
Default 87' fc 35.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Blue-Bi...pt=RVs_Campers
__________________
Bill Wilson
Clearwater, Florida
1991 sp36
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2014
Martin Thomson Martin Thomson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Carlisle
Posts: 159
Default Bird flipper?

He's an expert who "bought it right." Anybody know this Bird?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Martin Buinicki
Carlisle, PA
lurker
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2014
Ernest Ekberg's Avatar
Ernest Ekberg Ernest Ekberg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Weatherford, Tx
Posts: 5,953
Default

letsmakeadealhoss

you bet
__________________
Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty 45 XL
ernietex@yahoo.com
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2014
Steelwheels's Avatar
Steelwheels Steelwheels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albuquerque & Downers Grove
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Thomson View Post
He's an expert who "bought it right." Anybody know this Bird?

This looks like a coach thats been on here before, this person in MI bought it from auto shop teacher or something I think it was out inn WA. I think he's only had it a few months. The thread is on the WOG somewhere, I'll try and fine it.

Its funny most of America's BB experts(you know who you are) are right here on this board but none of them would claim to be an expert in birds.
__________________
Kiki B
Downers Grove, IL
87fc35

Last edited by Steelwheels; 09-26-2014 at 10:38 PM. Reason: adding info
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2014
Esmi's Avatar
Esmi Esmi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Posts: 424
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelwheels View Post

Its funny most of America's BB experts(you know who you are) are right here on this board but none of them would claim to be an expert in birds.
100% agree.

Further: If you're an expert and a multi-Bird owner, the chances are real good you'd post here early on in the sales cycle. As any multi-Bird expert knows, this site delivers unparalleled high-probability prospects -- there is simply nowhere else that Wanderlodge aficionados so densely congregate.
__________________
Esmi Heldo, "Has Been"
(Reformed 87FC owner, now rolling an Alaskan pop-up camper on an F250 7.3)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-27-2014
Esmi's Avatar
Esmi Esmi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Posts: 424
Default

http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...ad.php?t=16461 ???
__________________
Esmi Heldo, "Has Been"
(Reformed 87FC owner, now rolling an Alaskan pop-up camper on an F250 7.3)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2014
Bill Pape's Avatar
Bill Pape Bill Pape is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Commerce
Posts: 11,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
100% agree.

Further: If you're an expert and a multi-Bird owner, the chances are real good you'd post here early on in the sales cycle. As any multi-Bird expert knows, this site delivers unparalleled high-probability prospects -- there is simply nowhere else that Wanderlodge aficionados so densely congregate.

Hi Esmi, Where is your 87FC, I forgot??
__________________
Bill & Patty
1988 FC, Silver Edition
Commerce, Michigan
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2014
Esmi's Avatar
Esmi Esmi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Hi Esmi, Where is your 87FC, I forgot??
HA!

I was just this moment looking for it in the archives. But I had no success. The fella that bought it from me sold it a short time later to someone in Fort Worth. That was in Sept, 2011, and I was unable to find anything more current.

I loved that coach for the short time I had it. I am liking my 4X4 van and it's simplicity/ease (but I don't get out much, so its lack of comforts/features doesn't bother me.)
__________________
Esmi Heldo, "Has Been"
(Reformed 87FC owner, now rolling an Alaskan pop-up camper on an F250 7.3)

Last edited by Esmi; 09-27-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-02-2014
Marc_in_CT Marc_in_CT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New Haven
Posts: 252
Default

Relisted...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Blue-Bi...-/111476803338
__________________

Marc Pease
New Haven, CT
1991 TC2000 (sold)
1982 FC35SB "Rollin' Old School"

marc@marcpease.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2014
Bill Pape's Avatar
Bill Pape Bill Pape is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Commerce
Posts: 11,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelwheels View Post
This looks like a coach thats been on here before, this person in MI bought it from auto shop teacher or something I think it was out inn WA. I think he's only had it a few months. The thread is on the WOG somewhere, I'll try and fine it.

Its funny most of America's BB experts(you know who you are) are right here on this board but none of them would claim to be an expert in birds.
I'm with Kiki on this we seem to have discussed this before, but cannot find the thread,
it is located way way north in the Mi. Upper Peninsula.
A Bird in that territory would be very rare.
__________________
Bill & Patty
1988 FC, Silver Edition
Commerce, Michigan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Web Search:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.