Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 02-21-2011

Default 1980 FC35 For Sale

My wife and I have recently purchased a 90 Bird and will be letting our 1980 FC35 go For Sale.

The 1980 has a 3208 turbo charged Cat installed when we purchased it. It has approximately 1500 miles on the engine and 36000 on the entire bus. The bird has three roof ac's, 3 propane fired heaters, three, electric heaters, a new top of the line rear end , 12kv generator, saft T steering strut, new gas/elec refrig, and much much more.

As we no longer need two coaches and live most of the year in France, we will be offering the coach for $10,000. The coach can be driven away today, and is in excellent mechanical shape.

If you have questions please call 858-205-5849 and I can answer any questions you may have.. I have owned the coach for approximately 15 years. Walter Gay or Gail Gay
Old 02-21-2011
ANOTHER REDNECK

DEAL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a Hobby Shop now-Bird Repairs upon Appt and my Schedule -USAR Retired
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571

Old 02-21-2011

This should wake up some wannabees....
VB 1570
Old 02-21-2011

Love to see some pics
Old 02-22-2011

I want to thank everyone for their interest and as of last night I have a pending offer on the Bus from a gentleman from Canada.

Thanks again for all the replies, we hate to get rid of the old bird, but as the wife reminded me, one is easier to store than two and a tow car.
Old 02-27-2011
abacusblack

Default Import Wanderlodge to canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by picante express View Post
Hello
I am interested in knowing more about your 1980 Bluebird. Where is she located and can you give me any background information that you feel is pertinent. Can you please confirm mileage on the replacement engine and total mileage on the coach. I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada.
thanks
David
I do not mean to intrude but I am also in Canada (Mission BC ) and in my research regarding importing a Wanderlodge coach into Canada I noticed that the RIV list for Transport Canada lists ONLY 1995 to 2008 Bluebird wanderlodge models as admissible to Canada. I was disappointed as this eliminates all the older lower priced coaches as I understand it.
Do you have more current information regarding the RIV list? I hope you have no difficulties importing your coach and would appreciate any advice on how I could legally do the same. Thank you Brian Hartley...brn.hartley@yahoo.ca Mission BC
Old 02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacusblack View Post
I do not mean to intrude but I am also in Canada (Mission BC ) and in my research regarding importing a Wanderlodge coach into Canada I noticed that the RIV list for Transport Canada lists ONLY 1995 to 2008 Bluebird wanderlodge models as admissible to Canada. I was disappointed as this eliminates all the older lower priced coaches as I understand it.
Do you have more current information regarding the RIV list? I hope you have no difficulties importing your coach and would appreciate any advice on how I could legally do the same. Thank you Brian Hartley...brn.hartley@yahoo.ca Mission BC
My apologies to the thread starter for being Off Topic:
I suggest you PM member "Cap'n Ron". He is canadianeese, and seems to be familiar with the ins and outs of legally importing one of the older beauties into Canada.
Old 02-27-2011
cap'nron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmi View Post
My apologies to the thread starter for being Off Topic:
I suggest you PM member "Cap'n Ron". He is canadianeese, and seems to be familiar with the ins and outs of legally importing one of the older beauties into Canada.
Although I have not imported one of these great machines....you will be relieved to learn that anything over 15 years means that you do not have to deal with R.I.V. ..(Registrar of Imported Vehicles ) My understanding is that this simplifies your processing. You will need to have it inspected (usually at Can. Tire..no joke) You will need to obtain the original title/ ownership papers. You will need to make sure you have contacted the U.S. border people at which ever crossing port you have pre-determined at least 72 hours prior to crossing.

Both Peter Haggins and Rob Robinson have real-time experience with this process, and I am sure they will be able to fill in any blanks I have left out.

Success and happiness to you brother !!

By the way...did you see the B<>B in mission that is for sale ??
Old 02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacusblack View Post

It does not say earlier coaches are inadmissible it states that 1996-2008 are admissible
there are no bluebirds either bus or wanderlodge that are inadmissible according to the list
I would call the registrar's office and ask them

Email stephen@dupreeproducts.com
www.dupreeproducts.com
Telephone 888 668 4288
cell 716 220 1267 or 905 246 4295
Please use email or telephone to contact
Old 02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap'nron View Post
Although I have not imported one of these great machines....you will be relieved to learn that anything over 15 years means that you do not have to deal with R.I.V. ..(Registrar of Imported Vehicles ) My understanding is that this simplifies your processing. You will need to have it inspected (usually at Can. Tire..no joke) You will need to obtain the original title/ ownership papers. You will need to make sure you have contacted the U.S. border people at which ever crossing port you have pre-determined at least 72 hours prior to crossing.

I have imported a few cars from the States, all over 15 years old and that was the usual process. I can't see where a old Wanderlodge would be an issue.

I have not seen the Wanderlodge in Mission, do you have a link?

I'm glad I knew I wanted an FC before that 12.5K PT came up in Vegas. I love the PT's look but for my first coach I think the FC is the right place to start.
Good luck to who ever get the Vegas PT, Looks great.