Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Dealers

Dealers Share feedback of your experiences, good or bad, with different dealers you have dealt with.

Site Search:

Old 11-10-2012

Thumbs up Coachcraft experience

Been meaning to post this ever since RATS. I had no intention of getting any work done while I was there, in fact I didn't even realize Coachcraft would be there working (newbie). Unfortunately the coach had other plans with a generator alternator crapping out and the next day I was walking by the coach and noted a hydraulic hose leaking out of the top of the cooler.

The Coachcraft crew was very responsive, extremely professional and while having others working on my coach while their clock is ticking at $100+ an hour usually makes my eyes rollback in my head, when I got the bill it was more than reasonable. I had a figure in mind and the bill was considerably less than I thought and man is that a good feeling!

John and Phillip (hope I got it right) did a great job and we had a lot of laughs while they were there, the service manager was around and spoke highly of his guys and helped them when he could. All in all a good team and good experience. I would not have any hesitation driving to their place to get more work done.

Ed
Jupiter Fl
Edlegue@ymail.com
Michelelegue@yahoo.com