Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Parts Wanted

Parts Wanted Need a certain part for your coach? Post it here to see if someone has what you need or knows where you can find it.

Site Search:

Old 10-02-2008

Default 12 volt air compressor

Where is the best place to buy the 12 volt air compressor that supplies air to the toliet?

The 12 volt compressor runs but does not pump air. No air, no working toliet, no happy wife, no happy husband.

Thanks,

Yesmar@fairpoint.net
Eight 5 zero four four 7 one 7 zero zero
1994 Wanderlodge (sold)
2000 LXI (sold)
1993 Wanderlodge(Sold)
2004 M380 (FOR SALE)
1997 Marathon
Old 10-02-2008

If you've got access to a Grainger's they have it. Here's the link to there catalog.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...omas&L1=Thomas

This is the 405 series, though you may have the 415 series (look at the compressor tag, it's easy to see which you've got). The 415 has slightly higher specs than the 405 series, but there's very little difference, only cfm rating (~1cfm different), so you could essentially interchange them.

I had a pin hole in my tank, which prevented any pressure from building. Does your compressor run? If it doesn't run, it's probably the brush assembly. This is also available from Grainger, about $80. I don't know the part number offhand, though I have it at home. It's easy to replace. Having done it, I think I could now do it with the compressor mounted in place on the tank in the bay. It may be easier than removing those 3 allen screws which hold the compressor in place!

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support

Last edited by fxdwg; 10-02-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: correcting series info
Old 10-02-2008

Default Electric Compressor Noise

I moved my electric compressor from the aquahot bay to the bay just behind the drivers seat to reduce noise in the bedroom. The new compressor was purchased from BlueBird. It is pretty quiet. Now I have a noise when the compressor runs heard in the bath and laundry area of my 96 Wanderlodge.
I note the Bendix info on the air dryer which I suspect may be the source of the noise says there are 1 or more check valves on or near the air dryer. Has anyone encountrered and fixed this problem?
Don Jones
96 Wanderlodge