Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 02-26-2016
WanderBee

Woody,
I would expect that the measurements for a 2003LX would be the same as a 2001 in the bedroom.

Send me an email at reck@gojackets.com with a list of what you are looking for and I will be glad to head out to my 01 and pull some measurements for you. I can also take pictures if that helps.
Marietta, GA
Old 02-26-2016
Coachcraft by MacDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoody View Post
ROGER SIR..

any help is needed to make it back bluebird correct!!!

thanks
Try these measurements 47"long x 51 1/2"wide x 23 1/4"tall.

Glen McCormick General Manager
Old 04-18-2016

Default Report on Coach Craft

Just received this report today about Coach Craft in GA.

Some of you may remember the couple Eddie and Elaine Domingo from last years WOG rally. They are the couple that had the Pepsi delivery truck back into their coach and damage it.

Elaine wasn't sure how to put a post on the WOG site, so she asked me to do it.

They received their coach back after the repairs and report that Coach Craft did an EXCELLENT job. Can't even tell it was ever damaged. They did the work in a timely manner and for the costs that were quoted. Elaine and Eddie could not be happier.

GREAT JOB COACH CRAFT

Don & Jane
86 PT38 8V92
Pop Pop's Bus
Jeep cherokee in
24' car hauler
Old 04-18-2016
Coachcraft by MacDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Meyer View Post
Just received this report today about Coach Craft in GA.

Some of you may remember the couple Eddie and Elaine Domingo from last years WOG rally. They are the couple that had the Pepsi delivery truck back into their coach and damage it.

Elaine wasn't sure how to put a post on the WOG site, so she asked me to do it.

They received their coach back after the repairs and report that Coach Craft did an EXCELLENT job. Can't even tell it was ever damaged. They did the work in a timely manner and for the costs that were quoted. Elaine and Eddie could not be happier.

GREAT JOB COACH CRAFT
Thank you Eddie and Elaine for giving us the opportunity to repair your coach. We are very glad yall are pleased with the work. If you need anything please give us a call.

Old 04-21-2016

Most of y'all know I am severely techno-challenged and that is why I am one of CoachCraft's number one fans.

Ever since the Wanderlodge plant closed down, I have been taking my coach to CoachCraft. Repairs, modifications, routine service, you name it. Once following a breakdown 40 miles from home John Boy Hughes came to my "bird nest" at home to repair, modify and replace my hydraulic system.

One cannot beat the service, friendliness, recommendations and prompt work done by the good folks at CoachCraft. Since I purchased our coach, Martha and I have traveled almost 100,000 miles. All trouble free miles (except the hydraulic pump failure of course) and I attribute all those miles to the service I get at CoachCraft.

If you need service and want it done right, give the pros at CoachCraft a call.
Old 04-21-2016

Thumbs up Great Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Hat Guy View Post
Most of y'all know I am severely techno-challenged and that is why I am one of CoachCraft's number one fans.

Ever since the Wanderlodge plant closed down, I have been taking my coach to CoachCraft. Repairs, modifications, routine service, you name it. Once following a breakdown 40 miles from home John Boy Hughes came to my "bird nest" at home to repair, modify and replace my hydraulic system.

One cannot beat the service, friendliness, recommendations and prompt work done by the good folks at CoachCraft. Since I purchased our coach, Martha and I have traveled almost 100,000 miles. All trouble free miles (except the hydraulic pump failure of course) and I attribute all those miles to the service I get at CoachCraft.

If you need service and want it done right, give the pros at CoachCraft a call.

Mr. Tommy:

I for one, fully agree with all the above and we are very LUCKY that we have a crew still working on our beloved machines, keeping the tradition of the Wanderlodge/Blue Birds operational for all our travel needs... in Georgia...

There is not much they will and can not do for our units....and they support our WOG outings at Pine Mountain with great food... and they carry out energy service repairs at the rally too...

In addition to this WOG form and it's members, they are my go to guys for information, support and work on my coach.... when in Georgia..

We need to support all business concerns, in all states, that support our FUN units, in time of need... This protects our investments for now and future sales of our units...
Pan & Tilt rear Camera System/12 cams/Security System
New Castle, Indiana (summer)
Bradenton, Florida (winter)
kb9bg@arrl.net
Old 04-22-2016
Coachcraft by MacDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Kizer View Post
Mr. Tommy:

I for one, fully agree with all the above and we are very LUCKY that we have a crew still working on our beloved machines, keeping the tradition of the Wanderlodge/Blue Birds operational for all our travel needs... in Georgia...

There is not much they will and can not do for our units....and they support our WOG outings at Pine Mountain with great food... and they carry out energy service repairs at the rally too...

In addition to this WOG form and it's members, they are my go to guys for information, support and work on my coach.... when in Georgia..

We need to support all business concerns, in all states, that support our FUN units, in time of need... This protects our investments for now and future sales of our units...
Thanks to all of you from all of us at Coachcraft for your support and business.

Old 04-22-2016
Coachcraft by MacDonald

Default Roof A/C's

We installed roof a/c's on 1986 WLPT front and rear. Coach has basement a/c's only center one was working. John Boy and Phillip done a great job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07728.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	41995   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07730.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	41996   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07735.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	41997   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07733.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	41998   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07731.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	41999  

Old 04-22-2016

I wish you were on the west coast.
Old 04-22-2016

Hello

I'm David and I am also in Perry Georgia, where are you located? I am at Fair harbor rv park off exit 135 I have a 1989 36sp. no car just the bird right now waiting on George morris to do some work on my bus here until May 4th. 239-223-0569 I am new owner of My Bird. since January. have a nice day....