Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies

Rallies Some of the rallies listed here are closed to posting by other than rally masters. Some old rallies are closed do to their being old rallies.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

I want to thank all those who were able to make to this mini rally. I am glad we were able to gather, as we had two birds that this was the first rally that they had been to. I am sure that it will not be the last for them and a good time was had by all. Next year we will plan for some more activities and gatherings that will be scheduled.. I would like to have this rally coincide with the event at Pioneer park up the road, so I am going to be researching to find out what the dates are for next year. I will keep everyone posted.

Jeff LoGiudice
1984LodgeJeff@gmail.com
Temple Terrace, Florida
1984 Bluebird PT40
#F063411 6V92TA & MT654CR
& 1986 MCI 102A3
6V92TA & HT740 (Sold)
YouTube-Gino's Garage https://www.youtube.com/user/xjrjeff
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #460
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thanks again Jeff for your efforts. We were one of the never before buses that was there. Had a great time and met even greater people. Arcadia is a perfect place for a rally and we did attend Pioneer days on Fri. with Joe and Elena. Had a really good time there. Tractor show and parade and a flea market. We even left some yankee dollars there. Was great getting to talk Wanderlodge face to face with other Bird addicts.
Left this AM @ 05:30 headed back to Boston. Staying tonight @ Creekfire RV Ranch in Savannah. Really nice place, full hookup, pull thru, spotlessly clean and reasonable $. Highly recommend it.
P.S. you need to plan extra time if you stop anywhere as there is always someone that wants to ask questions about the bus. told 3 people today to go on the site and then talk to Randy. One followed us down the highway in his SOB and into Cracker Barrel and asked how I managed to keep the Bird from swerving back & forth when passed by an 18 wheeler. LOL
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Awesome mini rally! We did the Pioneer Days on Friday and Sebring vintage car show and vintage car racing on Saturday, went antiquing today and headed home after dinner. First to arrive and last to leave. Randy S. turned us onto the most amazing butcher market in Arcadia. Amazing pricing and super fresh meats. Thanks Randy!

And thanks Jeff for putting all this together. It was good to get away for a few days and meet some more bird peeps. The weather was awesome and chilly...just like I like it. A bit too windy for awnings though. Looking forward to next year!

Lee County, Florida

1983 FC35 3208T "Gen X Express"
1991 Toyota 4Runner TOAD or
1980 Camaro TOAD

danahcks@aol.com
Old 4 Weeks Ago

It was a good to finally get together with some other bird owners! All really good people and many of good conversations.

Fred, Donna (and Bentley)are hard core traveling all this way to make it, and salt of the earth folks we enjoyed spending time with them and feel richer for the experience.

I cannot wait to play some rummy with Dana and Tony, his system may need a few tweaks though...(chuckle)
He and Jeff know a ton about these coaches, and apparently Bruce has the hook up on parts?...Bragg and Tina were most accommodating by allowing us to check out their diggs and they have done a great job of pimping out their 91's interior.
It really showed that everyone has put much love into their coaches. Elana and I had a great time and we are looking forward to building some great friendships, while dragging a few of our closest friends into the flock, two of them already have birds!

Oh, and thanks to Hans my wife is dropping hints about another dog, I gotta cut that off at the pass and quick.

Thank you Jeff, for setting that up, it would be awesome to fill that place with bluebirds sometime.

Elana and I are looking forward to the October rally!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorgrl View Post
Best wishes to you and your wife Chris. I truly HATE going anywhere near the ER this time of year for that reason.

As for the rally, we are still going and should be there Thursday afternoon sometime. Got some things to take care of here first. Friend was killed in a motorcycle accident Sunday. He was 27 with his first baby on the way.

We will see you all at the rally.
so sorry about your friend. That is terrible. About my wife. She was out for a week and went back. Then this time they figured out what was going on and sent her home. She has medication that is helping. Now the day after she got out a sick woman came in to the ER (same hospital) and she died yesterday of COVID 19. The ER staff that was there is all home for two weeks. They are being tight lipped about any patients being quarantined. Another person in Lee is sick with it too. Now a new report about it spreading in Charlotte. Going to get hot here. and not in the sun way. State is saying anyone over 60 to stay home. We have so many seniors down here it could really be bad.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Chris, glad to hear that your wife is doing better and is at home.
Joe, If Elena wants a dog I am afraid your goose is cooked. LOL!!
We can't say enough good things about the people we met in Arcadia.
This was the first time we have been able to meet other Bird people and they were spectacular. We had a great time. Looking forward to Pine Mountain. After all it is only 1200 miles away.
Fred & Donna