Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 12-06-2010
Lee and Rose

The BBBB banner looks great and THANKS Randy for providing the site for us. I keep a watch on it every day of rthe wannabe Bird. And thanks to all the Moderators for all that you do to keep the New guys and gals informed.
Lee
Old 12-06-2010

Just my opinion, no flames. I don't think the problems with I pods. Mobile devices can be solved by adding space or making any changes which make sense. I think I've got pretty fair hand eye skills and accessing this forum or any other one I belong to on my I phone is "shaky" business. You could put a half inch between these click on points and it might be a help but not much. The "kids" can do this stuff lets admit we as senior citizens have to accept some of our limitations. I think it's perfectly fine as it is and I don't see a need to change a thing. NOW if my opinion is in the minority I'll step aside and perhaps it is but this forum just has no issues in my view. Especially when compared to the problems on some of the others. A big thumbs up from the Heck Man is my point and of course a thank you to Randy.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 12-06-2010

Default Banner

The banner looks handsome! If it were not for the forum, I would still be stuck at the diesel pumps with a bad ignition switch. And all my solved problems are directly attributed to this forum and the support it provides. THANKS, RANDY!
87 FC SOLD
89 SP SOLD
94 WB SOLD
95 WB 42
2007 Jeep Wrangler
2015 GMC Acadia
207-939-3816
Old 12-06-2010

I was just telling the wife the other day how much more I enjoy reading this forum than the local news. You guys are a great and I really enjoy this place.
Thanks Randy!!
"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."
Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 12-06-2010
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Good idea , it is about time the owner can enhance advertisement.
Well said Bill. Randy is a business man and needs to minimize expenditures, but WOG is his baby and he treats it like one. Besides money he also gives us his time and experience. If he can he often extends a hand to others. Several months ago I suggested he allow other experts to participate in the forum as extra-ordinary members. He liked the idea and on my suggestion Ernie was asked if he would accept the title of Flooring Expert. He did and you don't have to look far to read all the help and advice he has given to the forum. Another expert is John McGinnis. He has recently provided valuable advice regarding RV insurance but more notable is his vast RV appraisal experience. Like Ernie he gives freely of his time and advice.
Old 12-06-2010
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Robinson View Post
Well said Bill. Randy is a business man and needs to minimize expenditures, but WOG is his baby and he treats it like one. Besides money he also gives us his time and experience. If he can he often extends a hand to others. Several months ago I suggested he allow other experts to participate in the forum as extra-ordinary members. He liked the idea and on my suggestion Ernie was asked if he would accept the title of Flooring Expert. He did and you don't have to look far to read all the help and advice he has given to the forum. Another expert is John McGinnis. He has recently provided valuable advice regarding RV insurance but more notable is his vast RV appraisal experience. Like Ernie he gives freely of his time and advice.

Robs idea was great,and we are looking for more "experts" to have their own place to give help,RV related of course.

Of course,we have almost 2000 experts on this forum,helping everyday.
You may not be an expert on Birds,but everyone of you is an "expert" at something.
I have always said "you don't have to be smart,you just need smart friends"

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 12-06-2010

Default New Banner

Randy,
Banner looks great. Thanks for being there for us "lurkers" aka wannabes.
1973 GMC Motorhome
804-426-1592
Old 12-06-2010

Banner looks great Randy. Thanks for the forum and for all the administrators who give up their time and efforts. This such a great place to work out our problems and rescue each other. Like a bunch of racers. I'm proud to be part of it all.

-Rick in Ohio

1980 FC35, 1961 PD4106 GMC SN:326 Charter member of the Two Bus Club for now
I am in Toledo, Ohio
Rick Gunther
Old 12-06-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

OK, we asked Mark our webmaster to move the BuyByeBlueBird advertising banner up under the WOG Forum header and this is where it will stay, also Randy deserves to have it near the top and not near the bottom, I'm going to assume that all of the devises that are being used have a scroll up and down feature, so that should take care of moving down the page to get beyond the point where the opening page display is at now.

We cannot do much more with what we already have and want to keep and we realise that some devices will display the forum different than others but we will have to live with that.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
OK, we asked Mark our webmaster to move the BuyByeBlueBird advertising banner up under the WOG Forum header and this is where it will stay, also Randy deserves to have it near the top and not near the bottom, I'm going to assume that all of the devises that are being used have a scroll up and down feature, so that should take care of moving down the page to get beyond the point where the opening page display is at now.

We cannot do much more with what we already have and want to keep and we realise that some devices will display the forum different than others but we will have to live with that.
That John is beautiful.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656