Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 12-21-2010

Default Millenicom Verizon air card now 20 gig a month for $60 per month

Millenicom service Verizon air card now 20 gig a month for $60 per month after buying their air card. I wrote about Millenicom before so use the search for "millenicom" if interested.

Received this email from Millenicom. I am a customer but have no other ties to the company.

Quote email:
We are proud to announce our Advanced Plan, which normally allowed for 10 gigabytes of data transfer monthly, will now allow 20 gigabytes of data transfer monthly with no additional fees or charges.

If you are on our Standard Plan (which allows for 5 gigabytes of data transfer) and would like to upgrade to the Advanced Plan, simply email billing@millenicom.com and make that request. We will charge your credit card on file $99.99 for the purchase of your existing device and you will automatically be upgraded to the Advanced Plan with no changes in your ongoing monthly fee.

Please accept our sincere wish that the message and hope of this holiday season is a blessing to you and your family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Millenicom
End quote

How cool, was $60 for 10 gig, now $60 for 20 gig.
Old 12-22-2010

Default Unlimited Data

Dan, I might not have upgraded to those Droid phones if I had seen that deal earlier.

However, with these new phones we get two Droids and unlimited data for $50 per month (3G - Verizon charges $30 for the first phone and you get a discount down to $20 for the second). And it is kind of cool to be able to be able to check the internet and emails while out on the go and not back in the bus with the laptop.

Of course we still pay for our phone plan and the $9.95 for the second phone on top of that. So assuming this all works out OK, we will be saving $10/month over our previous 5G Verizon air card (not much but adds up)

So I guess we dove in for the latest stuff. Working out a few glitches (see the other thread on this) so we'll keep everyone posted

With all the rebates going on now, it cost about $175 up front to go for the two Droid X's. So I guess we'll pay for that in 18 months before being ahead of the game

Lee - 423-292-5767 or Jacque 423-262-9569
or lnjdavis@gmail.com Please call or email instead of private messages

Website - www.5starselling.com
1995 BMC 37
300 HP Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Turbocharged Diesel
Boldly Going Nowhere
http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #117