Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Electrical

Electrical Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach's electrical system.

Site Search:

Old 03-25-2009

And forgetting about Tim was a real "DOH!" moment. He certainly would be a good one to call, especially if you're in the area!

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 03-25-2009
hturner 12

Default Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdwg View Post
And forgetting about Tim was a real "DOH!" moment. He certainly would be a good one to call, especially if you're in the area!
John
I agree that Tim is a good source also, we have to remember that he does work for a dealer. The dealer like any other business is to make money. With that said.If Tim gets too many calls at work his productivity drops my guess would be his paycheck also and possibly his job. Dealer repairs shops be it automotive, truck or bus would like to see you in person to fix your problem not give free advise over the phone.
Old 03-25-2009

Any luck with the restart?????My tip was to wiggle the trans shifter or selector for neutral safety switch issues...
Carvel AB Canada
Old 03-28-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 'n Deb View Post
Any luck with the restart?????My tip was to wiggle the trans shifter or selector for neutral safety switch issues...
For now the Ignition switch circuits have been by-passed and the Bird will start . Just can not shut it down , Dave still has a problem with the wiring. May be we can find the open circuit at Maxton...???...
Dave & Sam appreciate the Forum's morale support and suggestions.

Last edited by Bill Pape; 03-28-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2009
MedicineMan

I have a simular problem. I started having the wires replaced that were worn, and still not working. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for ignition system for an 85 Wanderlodge FC 3208 Cat Turbo critale@aol.com or call cell 904-866-7776 anytime
Old 04-01-2009
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by critale View Post
I have a similar problem. I started having the wires replaced that were worn, and still not working. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for ignition system for an 85 Wanderlodge FC 3208 Cat Turbo critale@aol.com or call cell 904-866-7776 anytime
John,

Look in Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database

I know that there are drawings in there for a 1984 model that may also work on your '85 also there is a manual for the 1985 model that may have the drawings that you need located in the back of the manual.

Also please add a permanent signature to your user profile, you can read this How To Post A New Topic Message Or A Reply To A Topic and Add Your Signature it will explain how to do that.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 04-01-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle View Post
I have a similar problem. I started having the wires replaced that were worn, and still not working. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for ignition system for an 85 Wander lodge FCC 3208 Cat Turbo critale@aol.com or call cell 904-866-7776 anytime
If you have intermittent power to the dash, such as no power to gages, some or all buzzers do not sound, no tranny light indicator or other weird electrical symptoms. It could be the ignition switch or the wiring harness connectors under the dash.

Dave's problem that started this thread has been solved. We will see him in Maxton, for a full update.