Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 04-20-2019

i added second line as i figured the existing line was in the right location to lube gears so i didn't want to rework it and cause myself more problems,,,, i too run trany fluild in hyd. sys,,,, so far so good
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 04-20-2019
ANOTHER REDNECK

good stuff--changing hyd system oil and filters also so get it done
Just a Hobby Shop now-Bird Repairs upon Appt and my Schedule -USAR Retired
Pleasanton Tx 78064
Do not use PM... please use
rwoody@fullnet.net
http://www.ebay.com/usr/woody19571

Old 04-20-2019

Randy I guess one line MIGHT work but doing that could be costly to find out it didn't work. I have no plans to find out, personally case closed. Good luck to all who wish to explore.
Old 06-23-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
i have a wet spine,Peter H has a wet spline.
Terry A has a wet spline.
No problems at all.
Randy,

I have the 1 inch wet conversion PTO coming. What I can't find is the new 1 inch pump or the 1 inch conversion for the original pump. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I hope your enjoying Canada.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 06-23-2019

Quote:
I have the 1 inch wet conversion PTO coming. What I can't find is the new 1 inch pump or the 1 inch conversion for the original pump. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I hope your enjoying Canada.
If you haven't found this thread, read through it, there's a lot of information on the PTO/pump issues and components, get comfortable its a long thread. Post #106 gives info on the 15T (1" dia) pump manufactured by QCC. Berendsen Fluid Power is a good source and last I heard lead time is a long 6 - 8 weeks. One of their sales persons named Brenda in one of their Oklahoma locations was very knowledgeable about these pumps and has dealt with other WOG people. But I can't find her last name or contact info anymore, it might be in the thread somewhere though.

Also, when I was ordering a thermovalve from Dynamatic Limited, something you don't have in a LXi, I was told by their US representative that they manufactured all the old Sauer Danfoss components for the fan drive product line. So, that would include the pump, so you might try them too, but there is no manufacturers part number info from them, you'd have to start from scratch. Berendsen Fluid Power is also their US source.

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...=12023&page=11

http://www.dynamatic.co.uk/

http://www.bfpna.com/

Andy & Jean Harmon
Dakota (our Aussie traveling buddy)
Beverly Hills, FL
1996 WB42 (SOLD)
Old 06-23-2019

Quote:
One of their sales persons named Brenda in one of their Oklahoma locations was very knowledgeable about these pumps and has dealt with other WOG people. But I can't find her last name or contact info anymore, it might be in the thread somewhere though.
I got her contact info and her name isn't Brenda. Call Debbie Kennedy at 918 586 7438 or email: debbie.kennedy@bfpna.com

Andy & Jean Harmon
Dakota (our Aussie traveling buddy)
Beverly Hills, FL
1996 WB42 (SOLD)