Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M380 (Unique Issues)

M380 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M380 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M380 Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Unhappy M380 Bedroom Slide help

Today when we exercised the Bed room slide it rolled part of the seal out of its track. Luckily we were able to use the service mode to get the slide in past seal with out tearing seal, but about 12 inches of the seal is out of the seal track. How do you get the seal back locked into seal track?

Second question is we believe what caused this is the slide is not quite square in the hole so the rear slide spacing is tighter than the forward spacing. It is caused by the slide being slightly down hill from front to back. Can this be adjusted?

Thanks

Gump
Old 1 Week Ago
Geek

Sorry, I saw your other thread first, so the question I asked is moot. There is quite a bit of adjustment of the slide possible using the various bolts under the bed; I don't know if that will take care of side-to-side spacing, but it does allow leveling.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 1 Week Ago

Smile Slide seal out of track

Crisis averted. After making two unique tools for getting the seal back seated in the slide seal track, takes about 4 hours and a lot of patience, Then went inside and took bed apart and adjusted the frame where the slide is equally spaced all the way around the slide seal. Slide now moves in and out without rubbing slide seal. It had been making some rub noise going in and out but now that the spacing has been corrected it is silent.

Glad I was able to recover, if the slide seal gives out not sure what is next for a seal solution.

Gump