Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory

Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory If you have a comment or a question about the Wanderlodge factory, ask them here.

Site Search:

Old 05-28-2013

Default Pictures of Bird's Nest and Factory

I came across these and thought they might be of interest to some of those that were never there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/areagui...7594396786376/

Amateur Radio - KG7V
Old 05-28-2013
Skidder

Marv:

Although I never had the privilege of visiting, I have read a lot about this here on WOG, and I know there are a lot of members here who have been there over the years, and I am certain that this will bring up many, many happy memories. Thanks for posting.

Wannabee
Old 05-29-2013

Our 'Bird at the Bird Nest. What wonderful memories Martha and I have from the three tiimes we were there between July and December 2008. Touring the plant, meeting other owners, lunches at Lanes Peaches. We were like little kids at Christmas time.

We were by there just a few weeks ago with Ed Wimberley and drove through what used to be the Bird Nest, desolation, pads and streets busted up, heavy road equipment everywhere, vey sad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	my bird.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	22568
Old 05-29-2013
Can't re-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvjeanm380 View Post
I came across these and thought they might be of interest to some of those that were never there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/areagui...7594396786376/
Thanks for the trip through great memories! Gladys and I were frequent visitors for years since we lived less than 2 hours away. It is still really sad for us since we do have so many fond memories and the Birds Nest is where we met many new friends. For a bit of trivia, one of your pictures is a picture of a picture (IMG_1130.JPG) hanging on the wall showing a mid-'90's bird parked at a marina. Blue Bird used to own a lot at Hilton Head Outdoor Motorcoach Resort and a lot at Hilton Head Outdoor Resort and Yacht Club (where the picture is taken). The two lots were meant for new owners after taking delivery but were available for any Blue Bird owner when they weren't booked.

Thanks again,

John

John Stiles
1980 33FC
"My Navion". SOLD
Stockbridge, GA