Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM

Campgrounds, RV Parks, Other Places to Sleep, or TO STAY AWAY FROM Post your questions or comments here about your favorite campground, RV park, rest area, Walmart or Cracker Barrel parking lot where you like to get your shut eye, or WHERE TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Site Search:

Old 03-17-2010

Default I cant reccommend this RV park

I just arrived in Nashville... am at the KOA in Opry Valley... even though I was born and raised in Nashville I have never been here... The sites are VERY close... the pads are all but worn out and I dont think it was layed out for big units... from what I have seen you will need at least 3 sewer hoses... I will say it is a nice location to attractions and so forth and it is clean but that seems to be it... had I known before hand I would have booked one of the other parks on the same road.
"Heads Carolina, Tails California"
Old 03-17-2010
Timberlake Products Group

Hows the generator working out???

Ryan and Michelle Saari
Timberlake Products Group, Inc.
1985 PT36
1983 FC35RB Left me for Atlanta!
Clearwater, Florida
https://www.timberlakeproductsgroup.com/
https://www.ebay.com/str/timberlakeproductsgroup
Old 03-17-2010

Ryan... its working great... I actually tapped on the pressure sensor I just had replaced about 7 months ago and it ran 4 hours and charged it all up... we lasted almost all night last night on the inverter... more than 6 hrs... fired it up again with no problems... it seems that sensor may be sticking... now I know...

I do have a ? about the auto start... I initally had it set for low voltage and even when the red light came on saying low batt it still dint come on... how low does the voltage have to go... I then set it on NO PWR and it didnt come on either... I know it works, or it has in the past

thanks for the help
"Heads Carolina, Tails California"
Old 03-17-2010

Last year when I was on I-40 in Az, I stopped at the KOA in Flagstaff and found the conditions worse- too small for my 65 feet and too narrow. I barely was able to manuever thru there to get out.
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERay View Post
I just arrived in Nashville... am at the KOA in Opry Valley... even though I was born and raised in Nashville I have never been here... The sites are VERY close... the pads are all but worn out and I dont think it was layed out for big units... from what I have seen you will need at least 3 sewer hoses... I will say it is a nice location to attractions and so forth and it is clean but that seems to be it... had I known before hand I would have booked one of the other parks on the same road.
Eddie
I have stayed there many times. It is the best one I believe. But you need to ask for the pull thru sites. I pull a 24 foot trailer and never unhook. the sites are paved and even have outside patio furniture. Sorry you had a bad experience. I have found when I ask the forum for advise on parkes I have done quite well in selecting a nice clean park.

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 03-18-2010

You could try Two Rivers RV Resort in Nashville stayed there 4 days and it was nice
Old 09-09-2010

We have found the Yogi Bear to be a great place to stay in Nashville. Great areas for the pets and the owners are very helpful.

Bruce and Sally Summerlin
Germantown, Tennessee
2000 LXi Millinium
Old 09-09-2010
RV Appraiser

There is always the Cracker Barrel with an advance call. It has worked for me a couple times & John Hall & I stayed at the Knoxville Cracker Barrel once. Eat in & stay the night for free but always ask first.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 08-09-2011

I've got to meet my sister North of Knoxille next week. Looking for a nice campground or state park somewhere off of I-75 in north TN or Southern Ky. Any recommendations?
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 08-09-2011
GARY,M

We just got back from nashville and we stayed at the jellystone campground .great sites ,
great people. We dont pull a toad and they arranged transportation to the downtown .we road thru the kao with our bikes and found we were grad we chose jellystone