Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 02-01-2018

Lance - we just made a deal to purchase one this past Saturday. We're waiting on a couple of items to be addressed in order to take ownership of it. If we didn't already have one in the works we probably would have made an offer.

Sky - the fan was energized and made noises like it wanted to run but the blades just wouldn't spin. Might be an easy fix - I'm not sure.
(678) 438-3184
georgiacorvette@outlook.com
Map of Service Centers
Map of RV Parks
Old 02-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiavette View Post
Lance - we just made a deal to purchase one this past Saturday. We're waiting on a couple of items to be addressed in order to take ownership of it. If we didn't already have one in the works we probably would have made an offer.

Sky - the fan was energized and made noises like it wanted to run but the blades just wouldn't spin. Might be an easy fix - I'm not sure.
Can't wait to see your new Bird. I know you guys have been looking for a while.

Lance and Terry Wilson
Decatur, Al
1994 WB
1979 FC31
1983 PT40 (Sold)
Lance.wilson59@gmail.com
386-785-5551
Old 02-12-2018

Hey there I just found this post because of that youtube link. If you read the comments the video poster said

"There are 2 aholes that comment stupidity on every single one of our videos and haven't yet realized that the comments don't show up to the public."

I'm one of the two, I came here just to give you a fair heads up. These guys are suuuper shady. I believe these guys just buy pigs, slap some lipstick on them and post them on eBay.

I bought 7.3 F250 from Dan based off one of their YouTube videos, they shipped it to me I discovered many of the claims in the video were lies and the truck has major issues. I took it to the Ford dealership and got an estimate of $12k to fix the $15k truck just to be AS ADVERTISED in the video. By that I mean to repair the items they lied about. There are other problems with it as well.

The really bad part is that I refuse to sign the bill of sale but they cashed my checks before I signed anything and will not return a call, text, email, fax or registered letters.

I'm sure I come across as a sourpuss coming here just to post this, but I just want to caution others. I can’t stress enough about researching this company first. I believe, based off my experience and other complaints I found online, that they only sell on eBay because it’s easier to sell junk to people that aren’t shopping in person. Check with the Jackson MS BBB. There are A LOT of people across various sites that have been sold junk by this guy. They also sell under Jackson Sales n Lease.

If you found on the vehicle on eBay, buy on eBay ... do not let them close the deal outside eBay. You will want the eBay buyer's protection.
Old 02-12-2018

Nice of you to go out of your way and do this for us.
2013 Lincoln MKX (toad)
alan.darson@gmail.com
Old 02-12-2018

Edaddi's information is exactly why a person should never buy any vehicle or property site unseen. I don't care if most things are sold over the net now, this does not negate that basic philosophy. I was taught this as a kid, as everyone should have been.
Old 02-12-2018

I can't imagine buying something as complex as a Wanderlodge without seeing it and checking it out first. I found mine on Ebay, but I went there and checked it out before giving them the check.

As always, buyer beware.

Sky Cheney
1998 43' LXi #F119728
Lansing, Michigan
Old 02-12-2018

Default Jackson Lease

For what it's worth, Georgiavette did a pretty extensive evaluation beyond that of the sellers video with pictures of receipts and all the important nooks and crannies on that bus. Gotta say it seems like it pretty solid save some minor fixes like fogged windshields and exhaust system. Too bad it's so far away from me or I'd be down there looking at it.
Craig.haedrich@hotmail.com
717 743-8764
Old 02-12-2018

One quick note on Craigs post - the front driver window (3-part) and door window (3-part) are what is fogged on this coach. The windshield was in good shape when we looked at it.
(678) 438-3184
Map of Service Centers
Map of RV Parks
Old 02-12-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiavette View Post
One quick note on Craigs post - the front driver window (3-part) and door window (3-part) are what is fogged on this coach. The windshield was in good shape when we looked at it.
Those windows are easy to have repaired/replaced. Had mine done at Suncoast designers in Tampa. they give you a spot to camp with power and they fix it while you wait. Everything else seems to be relatively minor depending on what the AH needs.

David & Nicole Stokes
Valdosta, Georgia
'98 LXi 43'
'97 Jeep Wrangler
229-834-8677

Independent Consultant
The Pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/davidstokes
Old 02-12-2018

I've been contacted by a couple of folks that wanted to see the photos that were taken during our visit. In reviewing those photos and the post/notes we made on the coach I wanted to call out one item folks might want to take a very good look at.

The exhaust tip extending from the roof has had a very iffy repair made as noted from the attached photo. As exhaust system failures can potentially cause catastrophic fires whomever purchases this coach should make a full inspection of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stack.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	53978  
(678) 438-3184
Map of Service Centers
Map of RV Parks