Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 09-29-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Default SOCIAL GROUPS LISTINGS

Have you created a Social Groups here on the forum? Take the time to tell us in this thread about your particular group. You can find the groups that are created by forum members by looking on the WOG Forum homepage and in the first toolbar clicking on Members and the from the drop down list click on Social Groups.

Here are the current Groups Listed with their discriptions;

FC Rear Bath Model 'Birds
This group is made up of Members who own or are fans of the FC Rear Bath Model Blue Bird Wanderlodge.

There are different configurations of Rear Bath models so add some pictures from your personal forum album of your FC Rear Bath Model 'Bird here in this groups pictures.

FMCA Northeastern Chapter
The Northeastern chapter is FMCA first formed chapter 45 years ago. I was just elected president of this wonderful chapter where we travel to many locations in New England for weekends from April to October. I invite you to join the fun, make long time friends, share RV stories help each other with RV tips. Must be a member of FMCA. Feel free to contact me for more details terry_mrts@comcast.net

If you want to start a new group, just go to your profile under User CP and start one of your own Social Groups. Once you open your profile look on the left side for;

Your Control Panel
Your ProfileEdit Your DetailsCustomize ProfileProfile PrivacyEdit Profile PictureNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsPictures & Albums

Click on Social Groups and then scroll down near the bottom left and click on Create a New Group then create the group that you want to. You can find the groups that are created by forum members by clicking on Members and the from the drop down list click on Social Groups.

Be sure to add an avatar to the group and also make sure that the group is set up to follow our forum Guidelines.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11