Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thumbs down 1998LXI Compressor for toilet diagram/fuse

I blew a fuse or circuit breaker on the toilet compressor after overhauling it. It is probably an early production model 98 LXI, but cannot locate the fuse or breaker despite the location being given as #sk 37 in front lower panel. There is a label 37 but it is blank on that spot no wires to breaker either, so it has to be hiding some strange spot in coach.
I checked everything in this and rear breaker panels. Everything is powered, as is in the outside panel by driver. Puzzled and frustrated after spending hours looking at the multiple diagrams.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Mine is fuse #8 located in the electric cabinet above the steering wheel. I replaced my pump and had to go to a 20A fuse when I did.
2013 Lincoln MKX (toad)
alan.darson@gmail.com
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Thumbs up

Hello Alan and many thanks for your reply, yes I figured it had to be there. The only reason I did not look there is that I mounted a 40 inch flat screen tv in that area that I can lift off with a little more effort than I wanted to do at the time.
I was so confused with the confusion of the location of the would be breaker location. I will go ahead this morning and do what you said.
So many thanks Alan and keep enjoying your Bird.
Gerhard Waechter
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Smile Fuse and breaker location information on 98LXI

Hi Alan, yes that breaker was the one. Question, since I do not have that information on the upper over steering wheel, can you tell me if that is available on our WOG site? If not could you email me something on that whenever you have the chance, I would be very thankful?
Many thanks, have a good week.
Gerhard
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Send me your address and I’ll send you a hard copy of what’s in that cabinet.
2013 Lincoln MKX (toad)
alan.darson@gmail.com
Old 2 Weeks Ago

thank you so much, that will be nice to have for whenever I run into another mystery.
My Address is:
Gerhard Waechter
5407 Nootka Loop
Blaine, Wa. 98230

By the way how does your Bird behave on a good streigt Road steering wise? I have one serious complaint and that is that I constantly have make very minor steering adjustments to keep it from wandering off the road.
I have owned all the birds from 79 forward controls to present 43 LXI, not a 41 footer however. All have had the same issue, this one probably the best. Randy’s I believe does also, so your thoughts please when you get a chance.
Thanks so much
Gerhard
Your quick response
Old 2 Weeks Ago

This is the only RV I’ve ever had so I have nothing to compare it to. It seems to just go down the road though much like my Lincoln. I’ll get that information out to you tomorrow.
2013 Lincoln MKX (toad)
alan.darson@gmail.com
Old 2 Weeks Ago

When you say much like your Lincoln, you don’t have to make constant very small minor steering adjustments? If I let loose for 1second I have to make a small adjustment, unlike my Mercedes suv.
If that is the case maybe there is hope when I get it aligned later this year when I get new different shocks that are supposed to be much softer riding.
Thanks Alan I appreciate your help.
Gerhard
Old 1 Week Ago

Thank you so much Alan, you are a Jewel for sending me the complete fuse and relay mapping. I will treasure it!
What if anything can I do for you. I will hopefully have an opportunity to help others with problems. I have ordered some custom shocks from Road King in hopes of making a difference in the ride comfort level on our coaches.
I will have them installed in December as it takes almost 3months to get them made for my coach, stay tuned.
Old 1 Week Ago

You don’t owe me anything. Glad to help. Just hope that some day we can meet and shake hands. Good luck with your shocks. Maybe see you out West.
2013 Lincoln MKX (toad)
alan.darson@gmail.com