Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 09-03-2018
WanderBee

Default Front Jacks won't retract

This past weekend as I was preparing to leave, I hit the button to retract the jacks and waited for their normal routine.

Rears went up and the lights went out.

The fronts were next. But, they only went up a small amount and that was it. Lights obviously stayed on (as did the buzzer). As an FYI, I do all the jacks with the motor running.

I cycled them back on again and the rears again worked as they should and the fronts went down. Then hit the store button again. They again retracted the rears fine but only a couple of inches on the front before stopping.

I ended up opening the valves under the step and then used my suspension dump along with some boards under the jack to force them up. This worked.

I did have an issue last year where ALL the lights on the control pad went on and nothing retracted. But, that was supposedly fixed and this time the pad worked as it should.

Any ideas on this one?
Marietta, GA