Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 09-16-2018

Default Rear tire apron

Hello members,

I have to replace some sensors on the rear drivers side HWH leveling jack. I have two options to get to the jack and that is either remove the tandem tire or remove the apron. I don't want to remove the tire, because I don't have a way to to that and the jack needs to be fully retracted. So I am here to seek the answer and instruction to remove apron if possible. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Apron.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	57806