Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 10-07-2018

Default LX 40 sofa hold down bolts

I have noticed that my couch ( sorry, Canadian speak), my sofa was not held down correctly. Only two bolts were loosely holding it down and it would tip over when extended out. So I tried to insert the rear two but couldn't line them up. So, how do I take the seat/back part of the sofa apart from the rest of the frame so I can easily line-up and tighten down all four bolts? Then re-assemble the seat/ back portion. Laying on my side, squishing both arms into a small space, plus a light, plus tools, plus bolts and only seeing sideways is too much for an old guy.
Old 10-07-2018

Does your sofa have a drawer under the sofa? My LX does, I removed the drawer and used a punch to line up rear bolt holes. Wasn’t easy, but removing the drawer gave me room to work. Hope this helps.
864-580-0909
Old 10-07-2018

I did remove the drawer and folded the seat half-way. Didn't think of the punch, I was trying to shift the rear over with a small prybar. Good idea I will try it. Thanks.