Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Level 3 alarm relay

On our last trip a buzzer alarm started making noise on bumps and dips in the road. It sounded like a low air alarm but air pressures were up. At one point on the return trip it stuck on. Pulled over, check for leaks, sopped and started engine, alarm went away. When home, I pulled the big dash open and found that the sound is coming from a relay/buzzer with 'Level 3' written on it. The relay/buzzer beside is labelled 'low air'. I suspect that a sensor is failing. Does anyone have any suggestions? My BB box doesn't have any electric or HWH line drawings or schematics. It seemed to make noise when the drivers seat was rising. I didn't notice if bad lights were showing up on the HWH panel. Didn't think it a level issue. I'm pretty sure the Green light was always on. It was when we left and was on at return. I'm away at work but will continue going through this site looking to answers but will start with asking for help.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Our LX will do that every once in a while. I've found it is the left front leveling jack not retracting completly. It hasnt repeated since summer.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 4 Weeks Ago

I had exact same issue on my last drive. Went away within a few seconds and one time like a minute. I’m suspecting it’s my RF leveling pad moving down slightly and setting it off but I’m not positive
stuart@safcofoam.com
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Ok thanks for the feedback. I will start checking when I am home. Hopefully the weather holds. I will post any info and progress as it occurs.