Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 02-15-2012

Default Fuse Locations, etc

Wow thanks so much for taking the time to put this manual together. Very good job and appreciated! Doug
Old 02-16-2012
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougl View Post
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to put this manual together. Very good job and appreciated! Doug
Doug this thread will slowly grow so every once in a while I'll interject who I call it's original author..........Bill Synder. Bill put this excellent file together and made it available to all. Thanks again Bill.
Old 10-11-2012

Default Clearence Lights

Several weeks ago while driving home from Texas we drove through down pours and I lost all my Clearence lights. All other lights work. It appears the relay in the side panel outside under the driver is good. We did incur the first leak ever above the drivers cabinets. Are there other breaker, fuses?
Thanks
Bruce

Bruce and Sally Summerlin
Germantown, Tennessee
2000 LXi Millinium
Old 10-18-2012

Default fuse panels

Yep, at least 3 more in our 2000 LXI that I've dealt with. One is above the pilot's seat behind the door bell panel; another is behind the footrest in front of the co-pilots seat; and another is behind a cabinetry panel, located in the bedroom, above the headboard on the curbside. The diagrams for each are available here on the forum. However, they aren't always accurate.

2000 LXI in Aransas Pass, TX for 2 more weeks
Old 12-17-2014
WanderBee

Does this list apply to the LX models as well?
Marietta, GA
Old 04-21-2015

We just brought home a new-to-us 2003 LXI and I'm trying to figure out a few things electrical. Looking at the "Relay & Fuse Locations" documents that John posted, Location III is the "Front Dash-Overhead Front". Can anyone tell me specifically were this panel is? Is it in the gauge/inverter enclosure above the drivers seat which would require removing screws to access or is it behind the electronic rack (VCR/DVD shelves directly above the dash? Appreciated any guidance. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2015
Forum Moderator

John in my 99 LXi the overhead fuses are in the overhead bin closest to the wall on the drivers side of the bus. You have to remove the grey felt backing boards at the back of the bin to see the fuse panel.
Old 04-21-2015

Rob, is it directly over the dash or on the left side, over the drivers head? Directly over the dash I have 2 smoked glass doors that access the VHS, CD changer, etc. There is some grey felt backing inside there.

One the wall over the driver's side, I have a black Plexiglas enclosure that holds the 2 inverters, spot light controls, generator start/stop, gauges, etc. It's not in there is it? Sorry, I'm not totally familiar yet with my way around. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2015
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerstrider View Post
Rob, is it directly over the dash or on the left side, over the drivers head? Directly over the dash I have 2 smoked glass doors that access the VHS, CD changer, etc. There is some grey felt backing inside there.

One the wall over the driver's side, I have a black Plexiglas enclosure that holds the 2 inverters, spot light controls, generator start/stop, gauges, etc. It's not in there is it? Sorry, I'm not totally familiar yet with my way around. Thanks.
John my fuses are in the back of the forward bin above the driver. They are not in the enclosure that contains the two inverter displays or the generator guages, trip meter etc etc. So look in the bin at the front of the bus closest to the left/driver side of the bus.
Old 04-22-2015

Thumbs up

Rob,
I found it!!! Thank you! I must say that it was very tough to access. I had to disconnect 4 or 5 cable TV boxes, DVD players, etc., remove the shelf and they pry the back panel out and then still only have limited access....some of the fuses are not visible but can be reached to reset. I may need to modify the back panel to make a little easier next time. Seems like BB put some key circuits on that panel and I can imagine needed to get to it again.
Thanks again,
John