Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Parts and Other Items For Sale

Parts and Other Items For Sale Have a part or other item that you want to sell? List it here.

Site Search:

Old 4 Days Ago
thumbqdm@gmail.com

Default Wanted: 2004 M380 Briefcase

We purchased our M380 this Spring. The history of the coach included a repossession and subsequent auction, during which time we believe the Bluebird briefcase got separated from the coach. If anyone is aware of someone that may have lost their 2004 M380 due to fire, accident, flood, or other, but they still have the briefcase, I would be interested in discussing the purchase of the briefcase (with the original factory supplied documentation of coarse).

Or, if anyone has made the effort to electronically scan all of their briefcase contents to a media source, I'd like to have a similar discussion.

In the meantime I've been making excellent use of this site and all of the contents uploaded by so many fantastic individuals that have obviously gotten to know their M380s much more than I do mine (but I'm slowly changing that). I have no idea what I would do without WOG. In fact, it was a big part of the decision to fulfill the Bluebird dream. "Randy - Thank you for all you do for the Bluebird family. I'll send you another check in the New Year to help with the site costs. You rock"!
2006 Jeep Wrangler
Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbqdm View Post
Or, if anyone has made the effort to electronically scan all of their briefcase contents to a media source, I'd like to have a similar discussion.
Here's the link to the parent directory on WOG with all the downloadable files:

Edit by J. Wyatt: Removed direct link to private database - Registered members can go to the WOG Home page, scroll down to “Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE” and follow the path to "FILES & DIRECTORIES". Scroll down to the M380 subdirectories to find pdf versions of M380 Documentation.

I bought my M380 from someone who bought the coach new from a BB dealer so the full documentation case came with it. So far, I have not found anything material in the paper documentation that is not available online, often more up-to-date. In hindsight, I wish I'd kept track of where I found all the pdf files -- most came from WOG, but I found some on vendor sites -- but I do have them on my laptop for easy access while on the road.

I'll check over my paper document case and electronic files and compare that list to what's on WOG. I'll post a list of anything I have that isn't already on WOG and make sure it gets uploaded (I'd be surprised if there's much on that list).

Good luck learning your 380 -- if there's anything a Buckeye can do to assist someone from "that state up north", let me know; we all know how much you guys need our help.

Jim

Last edited by Dieselbird01; 4 Days Ago at 03:31 PM. Reason: Removed direct link to private database
Old 4 Days Ago

OK, Paul, I went out to WOG download site and remember how much time I spent "finding" M380 things, so let's make this easier. Send me your e-mail address (hexspeed@aol.com) and I'll be glad to return a series of e-mails with my collection of documentation attached.

Jim
Old 4 Days Ago

One of my goals is doing what this thread mentions, together with downloads of ALL of the M380 related WOG threads I have participated in (especially those with my “How I did this...” project descriptions ). With that done, I plan to print everything out and put it in binder(s) for later use and eventual turnover to the next owner when that time comes. My reasoning for this project is 1) “Key Handover Day” will inevitably come for all of us. As a PO I want to give the next caretaker of “my” coach something more than keys, a handshake and a phone number. 2) Hopefully, WOG will be here long after all of us are gone. But if not, I do not want to lose what exists here as it applies to my coach. That would be a disaster for all but especially so for my coach. That’s because the next owners will need those project descriptions to understand some of the very special capabilities I added to their “new” coach, and 3) If I “Pass Fast” I want the next owner to have all of the information he/she needs at their fingertips.
Old 4 Days Ago
Geek

My "blue box" was complete, but rarely opened, as has been noted the digital documentation is easier, and often more complete. I gave Chip a USB stick with everything I had. I suspect he would let anybody copy that at WOG.
Prior: 2004 M380 Double Slide
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 4 Days Ago
thumbqdm@gmail.com

You guys are all awesome. Thats what makes this site so special and valuable. My email address is thumbqdm@gmail.com. Feel free to send me anything you have that you think would be helpful. I am also putting all my new-found-goodies on my laptop, which goes wherever the Bird goes. I will keep searching out all of those nuggets of knowledge on the WOG.

One idea that comes to mind is that gmail users can all have access to the same unlimited Cloud storage site. If you don’t use gmail you could create an acct just for this purpose. I’ll migrate all my saved files to My Google Drive. Once I’ve made progress I can can provide access to specific Google (Gmail) users. I’ve even been printing entire threads to PDF and saving to disc. Only 500+ M380 unique issue threads remaining
2006 Jeep Wrangler