Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc.

Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc. Questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding what equipment to use to tow your Toad with are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 07-24-2020
Bimmerman

Default Loadmaster Brake Master

I finally got my Brakemaster all hooked up. I joined the breakaway cylinder to the brake cylinder.I also mounted a seperate brake switch to the cylinder so that I didn't have to cut into the cars brake switch wire that activates when the cylinder moves forward.The switch is powered by an adapter that goes into the cigarette lighter socket.From there it goes to a bright LED light that is mounted to the windshield so I can see whether the brakes are on and also that they release.I ran a wire under the car to a plug in the rear for magnetic tow lights so there is nothing that runs off the car battery except the LED brake monitor light.It is very compact and easily removable. I would post pics but I don't have a clue how to do it.