Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default water heater

Where is the water heater drain valve on a 1990 wb. In the past we just went to FL.for the winter but not this year.So I have to drain the heater.
Old 1 Week Ago

Default Heater Drain

I have a 1991 WB so I'm not positive its the same. My bus has the sideways bed. The drain valve is in the forward bedside cabinet under the cabinet floor. There are two valves, one for the water tank and one for the heater tank. I hope this helps.
dlfezatte@gmail.com
1991 WLWB
Old 5 Days Ago

Default drain valve

Thanks for you post. But mine is not like I have a north south bed.When I open the engine door I see a drain hose very close to the back of the bus It must be for the heater d
so not sure if I have to take the cover off the heater to find valve or not
Old 5 Days Ago

On our 1990, the drain "control" is a knob on the road side of the bed in a little compartment. The actual drain is under the bed that is opened by turning the knob - a lever is pulled that opens the drain valve in the floor.

In the picture attached, it's the cable going to the floor at the bottom of the picture.

Picture
Dupree Products

Last edited by wander; 5 Days Ago at 09:11 PM. Reason: picture
Old 4 Days Ago

Thank you Ill go out and check mine now