Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Ladies > Ladies General Discussion

Ladies General Discussion Discussion of general topics that the ladies of WOG may find interesting to talk about.

Site Search:

Old 2 Days Ago

Tell you what if you looking at a new class A with a price tag of $79 your looking at junk. For well under that you can find a BB that's already proven itself.

I agree completely with all that has been said. All you really need to do is compare . Remember these older BB's sold new for many hundreds of thousand of dollars and there just is no comparison.

Take some time to educate yourself and your wife. I believe once she sees a couple nicely maintained BB's she will see the light

Talk to Randy he is BY FAR your best source.

For 80k you can buy one heck of a nice BB For 45 or 50 you can have the nicest FC on the planet. In the FC line the last years like 1987 to 1989 are the ones to have. Earlier ones just fine too but the last ones are worth the difference if you have the $. My opinion

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia