Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

hi mark
i use a jumper wire i made it has 2 -male spade connectors on one end and other end i connect to 12 volt power at fuse i then connect the male spades to the motor in 8 wire terminal block and fuel valve - this is the 8 wire plug to ing. box -unplug the factory wire and one spade to 8-2 black to motor and one to 8-4 blue (solenoid valve)wire,,, point head out of bus -after changing fuel filter it may take minute or two you should see mist of fuel if not make sure there are no air leaks on filter if still not blowing fuel mist there you may need fuel valve.
with the clicking in control box i think its bad but this will tell you if motor ,coupler and fuel valve is good
mike
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
Mark If you send me your email address I will send you a file on how to trouble shoot your control box if you have not done that already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief607 View Post
Brian is this on the Wog at all? I wouldn't mind it for myself if needed in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
I don't think so and don't know how to add a file.
Under the title of “Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE” (on the Home Page (members only)) you will see that it says “Please post in a NEW THREAD and also add as an ATTACHMENT, or a LINK to any copies of Manuals, or Files that you may have for any Model, System or Part found on a Blue Bird Wanderlodge, or a BMC. or you can add information on how a copy may be obtained’.

If you select “Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE”, there’s a “Sticky“ with information on how to have a file added to the database.

Here’s a direct link to that “Sticky”:

https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.c...ead.php?t=2313
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Mark, Any success in getting your AH going ?
fmca 200288
eglider03@gmail.com
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Not yet had to put it on hold for a bit. Took it in to be serviced before we head west next month.
803-530-2591