Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > News > Vehicle and Equipment Recalls

Vehicle and Equipment Recalls This Sub-Forum is for informational purposes only, recalls of Blue Birds are automatically posted to this forum when posted on Auto-Recalls.com ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE MODERATED - NO DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED HERE

Site Search:

Old 09-11-2009
Forum owner

Exclamation Blue bird wanderlodge 1989 - unknown or other

THE DOOR WIRING STRAP CAN BREAK AND PREVENT THE DOOR STEP FROM EXTENDING WHEN THE DOOR IS OPEN.

More...
Old 10-24-2009

Default Door wiring harness

Had a majority of the wires in the door wiring harness broken in my 1992. We kept having odd problems with ours like the step opening and closing when you would open the door. If you opened the door fully, the **** step would retract. We had other odd problems like the door lock being able to be locked when the door was opened (which is not suppose to do). We had problems where the steps would not close when we started the engine and the door was closed. When the problems started with the steps retracting when you opened the door fully I finally figures out it was the wiring in the door harness.

That harness is one pain in the a$$ to fix. I could not for the life of me figure out how to get to the wires where they go into and behind the lower dash. I finally just cut them off forward of the console and spliced new wires in and then shoved them behind the console and refeed them through the leather harness cover going to the door. Now everything finally works correct!

Michael Brundridge
1992 WLWB
Georgetown, TX
Fredericksburg, TX