Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc.

Towbars, Hitches and Braking Systems for your Toads, etc. Questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding what equipment to use to tow your Toad with are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 04-23-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Pape View Post
Kiki,

See post #6 there are two brake light terminals, these wires are in a harness above the bed curb side, , I used this wire and room in the street side load center. I would suggest using a fuse rather than an auto reset circuit breaker
I couldn't find the wire harness or I may have found it just didn't know which one it is. I didn't see the white and green wire. That picture is curb side over the bed.

I was just going to pull power from under the bed I was thinking off the air valve that you use to blow out the water lines, I think this is always on though not just when the ignition switch is on. I do have a fuse any one have any other suggestions where to pull power I. The back ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	42027