Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 05-06-2019

Default Stuck in my yard.

We are planning a trip this weekend and I decided to take a trip around the block first just to make sure everything was working. I got stuck in the soft ground almost up to my front axle. My diesel tractor wouldn't pull it out. I called a local truck towing company and they will be here tomorrow to pull it out. I was afraid if the airbags didn't stay inflated the engine oil pan might get mashed. I hooked an air compressor up to the air hose fitting but don't remember if that will feed the whole system to keep the air bags up. Does anyone know for sure. If I didn't have to work tonight I would just keep starting the engine, but can't.
"Chaos Coach"
570-493-9013 cell
Old 05-06-2019

Mine airs up everything.
Old 05-06-2019

Jack- lots easier to pull out from the back- hook up to the 2" towing receiver if you can with a hook and tow cable.

"Savor the wine of youth, for it is a drink that can be consumed only once”
shanefedeli@gmail.com
717-645-4912
Old 05-07-2019

I would have pulled from the back but I was up against the dam for our pond. My son and I tried pulling this morning with two of my diesel tractors in tandem but no luck. The wrecker came from the local truck repair and pulled it right out. So $400 later! Turning it into my roadside assistance. Hopefully they will pay. Also the compressor kept the airbags inflated.
"Chaos Coach"
570-493-9013 cell
Old 05-07-2019
Goat rails in the sunset

I got stuck in my yard last winter. I called Coach-Net, and they sent the big truck wrecker, with a maximum of two hours billable to them. One other major condition was that the coach had to be within 100 feet of the road.

I also called St. Rick (Rick Shawver) to help the tow-truck driver find a place to hook the cable. Driver wanted to hook to tow ball.

Rick is a great resource on the phone--the driver and I both got the benefit of his know-how.
Full-time in 2019
Old 05-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbedinger View Post
I got stuck in my yard last winter. I called Coach-Net, and they sent the big truck wrecker, with a maximum of two hours billable to them. One other major condition was that the coach had to be within 100 feet of the road.

I also called St. Rick (Rick Shawver) to help the tow-truck driver find a place to hook the cable. Driver wanted to hook to tow ball.

Rick is a great resource on the phone--the driver and I both got the benefit of his know-how.
Thanks for the "Flowers" Ned.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656