Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > RV Lifestyle > Travel Tips - Fuel Prices

Travel Tips - Fuel Prices Everyone has travel tips. Share and discuss yours here with the rest of the group.

Site Search:

Old 01-31-2013
WanderBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTrempe View Post
Understood Jonathan. We were hoping to go further south for the rest of our trip but time constraints won't allow it. The Destin area is kind of on our way back north and is still much nicer than the foot of snow I'm looking at right now!
I understand that. I remember as a kid heading to Orlando from Iowa (where we lived at the time) for some time at Disneyworld and then also we went to the beach (Boca maybe?). It was chilly for beach weather. But, not to us it wasn't. We swam in the pool despite it being in the upper 60's to low 70's. And, we hit the beach, too!
Marietta, GA