Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 04-14-2017

Default Anyone know Kyle the mechanic

We have been in contact with Kyle for many weeks now making our way to him and then he told us he just moved to Ardmore OK now.

Told us if we drive to Ardmore OK he would work on our Bus all day Friday. he was going to put in all new motor hoses and a few new generator hoses and do a gen oil change for us.

This was Wednesday he texts with us and we talked on the phone so we drove to Ardmore and checked into a RV park here on Thursday and text him telling him the park and address and got no reply so we called and got no reply.

So Friday today we called and texted and still no reply.

We drove two hours out of our way to come here and have to drive two hours back plus the cost of the park for two nights to come here to have the work done otherwise we would be staying at our Thousands trails parks for free as part of our membership.

We have reservations in Bridgeport TX starting tomorrow at a TT park for Easter.

We have text and called asking to let us know what is going on and is he all right with no reply.

Dose anyone know him that can reach out and see if he is all right?

Thanks
(352) 277-1494
Website Designer / Photographerr
http://goactivemedia.com

1992 WLWB
Old 04-14-2017

Is his business on the list of Venders/Shops?? There are a lot of Kyles in the world.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 04-14-2017

Yes he is on the list that is how i found him

http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...ad.php?t=13838
(352) 277-1494
Website Designer / Photographerr
http://goactivemedia.com

1992 WLWB
Old 04-14-2017

I gave up on him- time to find someone else- he has too many family issues to focus on fixing coaches. and never returned calls, etc
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 04-14-2017

I used him last year, nice guy, but probably best to move on.

I have a shop here in Athens, H&H truck, shop rate of $75 per hour. I was very satisfied with their work. They only do chassis work, not RV work. If this is of use to you feel free to contact me. I am happy to fill you in on what I know.

mark kitchens
Athens, Tx
1995 WB42
C: 214 477 3757
markkitch@aol.com