Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 11-18-2009
Forum owner

I have used uship also.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 11-18-2009

Me too. Plus I've moved stuff for folks thru U Ship.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 11-18-2009

Randy,

I'm wishing you more luck than I'm currently having. I had a guy left turn in front of me 3 wks ago. The police report stated he was at fault. It took 2 WEEKS before his insurance denied the claim, stating he was telling them a different story. (Which is a whole other story!) I told their adjuster that I had pictures to show that the police report was correct and emailed him the pictures (a week ago, now). I haven't heard from them, period! Even when I called asking if he got the email, still no response! Sorry so and so's, anyway.

don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- poor products with poor support
Old 11-18-2009
davidmbrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdwg View Post
I had a guy left turn in front of me 3 wks ago.
I will never again be a courteous driver. Everytime I'm a courteous driver I regret it. An old-time bus driver once told me, "when driving the bus, look out for yourself". An idiot driver can get you into trouble, and be off in a heartbeat, meanwhile, I'm stuck in my 50,000lb vehicle. I think road manners are an example where "greedy algorithms" work. Look out for yourself, and society benefits. ("Greedy algorithms" are a class of computer science algorithms where local self-interest benefits the larger community). Okay, I'm off my soapbox.
Old 11-18-2009
Gardner

I have often thought about having a multi-camera security VCR system recording from two or more cameras while driving the coach. If I get into a situation , I can just say, "Lets go to the video tape".

Of course if I were to make a dumb mistake, who would know there was a tape???
78 FC 33 Happinest (Sold)
Ridgewood, New Jersey
Old 11-18-2009

When Bluebird was compiling the "blue box", they left out an important file. That should read: I'm bigger then you- therefore I rule' and you might get your sorry butt out of the way.
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 11-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkhokie View Post
Ernie - I hear such great things from you, Stephen, and Randy, but I haven't gotten to see it myself yet! I'm hoping we like it!

Well Bryan If you don't like it Slim and I will fight over it.We got to see your Baby in Nashville today, we went to dinner with Stephan and boy did you get a great deal. Two Thumbs Up from the boys in Tennessee.
Old 11-19-2009

Katie and I just got back to the house. We met Stephen last night around 1:30 or so and we moved everything over (with John and Wanda Redden's help). The coach is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Katie was REALLY sad to see the BMC go as it drove away and we will always miss that coach, but know that it is in good hands. We spent the day organizing, cleaning, and such and we just parked it on campus for the football game this weekend. We are picking up some things and then heading back over to spend the night in our new baby.

Not to be comparing already, but there are already several things we miss about the BMC. Surprisingly enough, the BMC has a lot more kitchen storage space than the LXI and the BMC was certainly easier to drive and I found the visibilty from the driver's seat to seem better, though I can't pinpoint why. I figure I'll get used to driving the LXI though. The layout is amazing so we're excited about the coach, just more nervous about driving it. Anyway, we'll post some pictures soon...and I'll have to change my signature for the postings!
-Bryan
Blacksburg, VA
Old 11-19-2009
Forum owner

Thats great!!!!!!!!
have a great weekend!!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 11-19-2009
davidmbrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkhokie View Post
just more nervous about driving it.
Hi Bryan,

Take it slooowwww. Cut it wide. Use as much road as you need. If you're sure you can make it, get out and look anyway. Happy trails.

Last edited by davidmbrady; 11-20-2009 at 12:14 AM.