Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory

Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory If you have a comment or a question about the Wanderlodge factory, ask them here.

Site Search:

Old 06-15-2009
RV Appraiser

Default School Bus Trade Show

Last week while I was in Pigeon Forge, TN, there was a school bus trade show hosted by the TN School Bus Transportation Authorty. While there I met a nice lady from Nationwide Bus Parts, Inc., from Bee Branch, AR who said they could get a lot of chassis/body parts for older birds and if we needed parts give them a try but she made no guarantees. So it may be another source.
Also there was a Blue Bird representive and a couple of 2009 FC school busses. The rep told us that the attorneys for Blue Bird at Fort Valley were checking into reobtaining rights to sell parts for the Wanderlodge. He also stated if the part was interchangable between the school bus and the Wanderlodge the parts department should be able to help. My thought which I kept to myself was if it was a propritary part for the Wanderlodge it is now property of the new owner whoever they may be? I doubt BB at the Valley will ever be able to get those rights back without purchasing them.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_