Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > WOG Express (Need someting hauled?)

WOG Express (Need someting hauled?) In this area people can post where they are leaving from and where they are going and if they have any room to haul anything as a favor to another member. Also, in this same area, people can post that they have something to move from Point A to Point B, in the hope of someone volunteering to haul it for them.

Site Search:

Old 05-23-2016

Default Hilton Head SC to S.F. Bay, or Oregon meet

I am buying a 50Amp power cable from Scott Bishop in Hilton Head, S.C. and I live in the San Francisco Bay area. If anyone will be coming from near there to near here, I would appreciate a lift for my power cord. Also, the Oregon meetup is in September, anyone planning to attend who could bring it, I would be happy to drive up there (in Retro if he is ready to use, but I kind of doubt he will be that soon) and pick up the cord as well as meeting people and visiting. No hurry at all on this, it will be a while till we are ready to hit the road.

Thanks,

Jim
1988 PT 40 "Silver Shadow"
88 Jeep Cherokee "Indy"