Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 07-08-2019

Dennis one of the reasons I asked about the non-inflatable seal is that when I got my coach 11 years ago from the original owner a very wealthy man who owned a Prevost and Newell, two major yachts and a significant airplane, the living room seal had an air leak. I had it repaired and the repair only lasted a month so I just let it go as is with the air leak. During these 11 years I've been through lots of heavy rain storms even blinding ones through the mid-west and only once had a small amount of water come through onto my living room floor; a small towel was all I needed to mop it up yet I can see some daylight through the sides. I often thought of taking out the inner tube seal and replace it with a solid rubber seal that would not be so tight as to interfere with the slide, but tight enough to provide a better seal than the thin weather strip on the outside of the slide. Was yours seal like the weather strip on the outside or set into the channel? Thanks for your answer. Best, Dennis

PS: a year after I purchased the Coach the original owner told me he should have kept it as it never gave him any problems...presumably the Prevost and Newell had.
Old 07-09-2019

I can’t say exactly how the seals are attached....but we went through extremely heavy rain and it never leaked...
Old 07-09-2019

Thanks Dennis, enjoy your new ride.
Old 08-06-2019
Go Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonC View Post
Dennis,

We too were sad to let our M380 go. We now have a 2019 Renegade Verona LE 40 LTS and love it. You will get used to the extra..."playing trucker"...noise. Renegade is the only brand we found (and could afford) that came anywhere close to Bluebird quality. Currently at Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs headed for Banff.

I'm looking at your same Renegade. Moving from my 450 to a smaller rig. You happy?
Proud owner of a 2006 450LXI