Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M380 (Unique Issues)

M380 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M380 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M380 Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 10-09-2019

Just had the same problem on my WB43 mid-entry (lucite handle stress cracks led to breakage). My handle's on the left side of the door & has 5 screw mounts, but has the same overall dimensions as the Flemming 5500 item, so I think I'm gonna be able to make it work.

My problem is the illumination; didn't even realize it was illuminated till I took it off to glue it as a temporary fix. Saw the bulb inside but don't have power to it. How is it controlled? Would have thought the "entry light" or "step light" switch, but still no power with either one on. Don't know if it's controlled by another switch or if I have a wiring issue.
"Retirement Bird" 1997 43WB
"Silver Shadow"1988 PT-40 Concept Coach - Sold!
Old 10-09-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikenjackie View Post
Just had the same problem on my WB43 mid-entry (lucite handle stress cracks led to breakage). My handle's on the left side of the door & has 5 screw mounts, but has the same overall dimensions as the Flemming 5500 item, so I think I'm gonna be able to make it work.

My problem is the illumination; didn't even realize it was illuminated till I took it off to glue it as a temporary fix. Saw the bulb inside but don't have power to it. How is it controlled? Would have thought the "entry light" or "step light" switch, but still no power with either one on. Don't know if it's controlled by another switch or if I have a wiring issue.
Porch Light
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 10-10-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikenjackie View Post

In our 99 LXI it comes on with the curbside porch lights
1999 Blue Bird 43LXi
Body # F123448
Chassis # 84788