Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Reasons I Bought My Bluebird

Reasons I Bought My Bluebird This is the place to list the reasons you decided to buy a Bluebird and direct others to who are considering a Bluebird.

Site Search:

Old 11-24-2014

Not the way I want to inspect the chassis. : )

There was a dump truck in the ditch the other morning, braked for a cat that didn't make it (by the skid marks and the dead cat). It must of had bad brakes, went straight in the ditch on a 2 lane. Anyway, makes you think.. I don't care if it's at cat or cow, sometimes you've gotta drive right through it... Right?

Randy & Deborah Turner
'97 WLWB 43'
"horizons..."

Travel Blog
Old 11-24-2014
Beemer Tourer

Always drive right through it! Hasty maneuvers almost always result in disaster!
Old 02-04-2015

Would agree that if its an animal of any kind except maybe an Elephant. If you try and avoid it-Slow down maybe but do not swerve or lock brakes- Disasterous. For you and those around you. This comes from driving for a living for 25 Years.
Old 02-04-2015

Woman driver? Happened around here a couple years ago (5 axle dump truck), however result was a head on w/cement truck and dead people. Girls and their cats. Not to pick on girls but I was following a Toyota in the hammer lane, 70 mph, piece of paper blew in front of the windshield, car started swerving, moved across 3 lanes toward the shoulder, side ways by now, rolled a couple times in the ditch. It was cool, she was probably 18 and texting.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/
Old 02-04-2015

I came around a turn in a chevy suburban up here in the mountains and what looked like a man pulling a garbage can across the street turned out to be a large bear, I was now in the on- coming lane so I pulled it back and the rear came lose, I went up a bank and flipped over bounced off the roof and back on the tires. The 1 tone frame was bent, tires blown out, windows gone, roof down to dash and over head air down below the head rest. Front doors would not open so I went thru the front seats and out the RT side window with blood flowing over my head, I tied a jacket around it, They put back on my ear and over 300 stiches on my head. The only good part was the "expencive" helacopter ride.
2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler X
See my Album!